Skechers signs Matt Kuchar

Thats funny as every pair of spikeless or mesh style golf shoe looks the same to me. The others on there just look like lower cost FJ shoes.

Have to agree with that

The shoes today look nice! Maybe the new line will have a more traditional golf shoe look. Me likey!!!

I bought a pair of the Gobionics at the Sketchers outlet while at the OC event. These may be the only shoes that can rival the True Linkswear I used to wear for comfort. Did not slip one time, and my feet felt great - and I have had some issues there lately. And I got them for 80.00 because I was an OC resident ( wink, wink! )

I hope they make a shoe that fits Matts image a bit more than these. Sketchers are the kings of knocking off other folks ideas. They will find a look that works and make a boatload doing it. Just not sure where they plan to sell them. Golf stores do not need more footwear.
I find it funny that back when I sold athletic shoes they used the same bottoms as these spikeless shoes but called them astro turf shoes.Those sole patterns are 25 years old.

I bought a pair of the Gobionics at the Sketchers outlet while at the OC event. These may be the only shoes that can rival the True Linkswear I used to wear for comfort. Did not slip one time, and my feet felt great - and I have had some issues there lately. And I got them for 80.00 because I was an OC resident ( wink, wink! )

How do you like your go golf bionics? I don't know what it is, but something interests me in the white/silver bionics. The grip, assumed comfort of Skechers and zero drop all attract me. The problem is I can't find them anywhere. No golf stores carry them and neither do the Skechers outlets here.

I really want to give those GoBionic shoes a chance. I think there was a commercial on a few days ago and if those are the ones that were in it they look extremely comfortable.

I have a pair of the Go Golf shoes I played my second round in today. Very good shoes for a wet ground--stayed dry and were comfortable the whole round.

I hate to admit it, but the ads featuring Kuchar for the sketcher golf shoes actually have me rooting against him now. He seems like a super nice guy, but man these ads are just awful and make him seem like a smug doosh.

Not sure if they have got to the point of Rory's "you can be the greatest" commercial but they are on the same level now.

I hate to admit it, but the ads featuring Kuchar for the sketcher golf shoes actually have me rooting against him now. He seems like a super nice guy, but man these ads are just awful and make him seem like a smug doosh.

Not sure if they have got to the point of Rory's "you can be the greatest" commercial but they are on the same level now.

interesting, different strokes I suppose. I think they're really funny. very tongue-in-cheek.

I saw some sketchers golf shoes at my local PGA ss and they were, um, different. they had a weird mesh overlay. comfortable, but not my style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pair of the go walk tennis shoes & they are the most comfy shoes I have ever owned. Plus I've had them since before Christmas & they still look new after a lot of wear.

I'll definitely be checking out their golf shoes when I get a chance.

Back