joshn08

Reaction score
Handicap
If anyone knows any entry level IT jobs could you let me know. I could really use a job. Been over 6 months since I graduated college

What's your degree in?

If anyone knows any entry level IT jobs could you let me know. I could really use a job. Been over 6 months since I graduated college

Any area of experience you currently have?

It's quite a hike from Houston, TX, but I have some pull at Ford Motor Company in Southeast Michigan if you're ever interested.

I am currently in the Ford College Graduate (FCG) Program in the IT department. You can find out more about the program here.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in learning more about it. I'll be open with you and answer any questions you may have.

Also quite a ways from TX, the company I work for will be hiring an IT Security person in the very near future. I can send you the job req when it comes out if you want.

Ya sorry guys I should have posted something. I have a degree in Information Systems Security but I'm open to anything IT wise. I am also open to move anywhere

It's quite a hike from Houston, TX, but I have some pull at Ford Motor Company in Southeast Michigan if you're ever interested.

I am currently in the Ford College Graduate (FCG) Program in the IT department. You can find out more about the program here.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in learning more about it. I'll be open with you and answer any questions you may have.
That sounds very interesting. I'll PM you

Any area of experience you currently have?
I really only have experience in helping friends and family with computer support and building computers.

I learned a little of C++, Java, SQL, and HTML.

None that I know at this time but will keep my ears open. I've been out of work and it highly sucks

Search at hp.com. So big always hiring and these dats they are big on entry-level IT.

If you find something LMK. If I can help you I will.

Check with local healthcare organizations. I work in IT at a hospital system and many of them are looking for entry level security people. Start on the help desk, if necessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One option for you (if youre really stuck)is to work in a firm with an IT group on site. Get your foot in the door doing something else non IT - it can bring you some cash but the benefit is that some companies usually advertise or look for candidates internally first because it saves time and money. Sure it may be entry level or may take time but its an option. I went through this myself, and I've also recruited in this fashion. It's the old saying "who you know not what you know"... Be good to hear other's view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the best with job hunting btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother is a software engineer at Motorola Solutions in Schaumburg, Il. He said to check out their jobs and also that Intel in Arizona has also been posting like crazy.

From The HTC One Blue!

Mainly looking for anything in IT. I am working on my CCENT certification

You may also want to grab your Security+ and A+ while you are at it. It will open the door for you to work DoD IT contracts as well.

My brother is a software engineer at Motorola Solutions in Schaumburg, Il. He said to check out their jobs and also that Intel in Arizona has also been posting like crazy.

My brother works in Scottsdale and also said Intel is in a heavy hiring mode out there.

Convenient job for golf - freelance copywriter

Convenient job for golf - freelance copywriter

My brother works in Scottsdale and also said Intel is in a heavy hiring mode out there.

I was hired by writingscreeck.com . My job, freelance copywriter and I work online at convenient time. As usual I work everyday from 5 a.m. to 4 p.m. at fall, winter and spring. At summer I work from 5 a.m. to 11 a.m., thereby I can be on the golf course from noon everyday. The great thing is that I can play the rest of day with my wife becouse the courses aren't so crowded. It's a big happyness, I have the weekends to spend time with the family.:bye:

Last edited:
Back