Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Figures the day we're scheduled is the only day in the next week that there's any chance of the R word. Oh well, links golf was meant to be played in the rain, right??

Also if there's any clubs I have that anyone really wants to try out, let me know so I make sure I bring it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Works for me. I'm through with this damn heat wave.
#shouldhavegonetouniversity

Figures the day we're scheduled is the only day in the next week that there's any chance of the R word. Oh well, links golf was meant to be played in the rain, right??

Also if there's any clubs I have that anyone really wants to try out, let me know so I make sure I bring it.

Figures, geeze. Well hopefully it is not heavy rain. I am not a playing in any kind of rain. Could change at any minutes. Hoping it does. For me my bag is done I think, thinking about Titliest driver and fairway woods though if you have any

Works for me. I'm through with this damn heat wave.
#shouldhavegonetouniversity

Amen to that man!

Figures, geeze. Well hopefully it is not heavy rain. I am not a playing in any kind of rain. Could change at any minutes. Hoping it does. For me my bag is done I think, thinking about Titliest driver and fairway woods though if you have any

It's just supposed to be occasional showers, no big deal.

I do have a 910F 4W if you want to swing that. It's not up for trade, but you can definitely try it out.

I do not mind the heat actully, I love hotter weather. Around 90-95F is perfect for me. A little precipitation is always welcome but no downpours. The 910f would be cool to try. Played Titliest fw before and miss the feeling.

I do not mind the heat actully, I love hotter weather. Around 90-95F is perfect for me. A little precipitation is always welcome but no downpours. The 910f would be cool to try. Played Titliest fw before and miss the feeling.

Yikes haha. Well luckily it's not gonna be hot Saturday! From the looks of it, no downpours though, at least in theory. Either way I'll keep playing though haha

Unless the snow flies I'm teeing it up. How awesome is it playing links golf the week of the Open?

Unless the snow flies I'm teeing it up. How awesome is it playing links golf the week of the Open?
Very cool, should be one heck of a round. I keep counting down the days.

It's pretty freaking awesome, not gonna lie. From what I've read, this course actually plays very similar to a true links, unlike the many courses that profess to be "links style" and in reality aren't even in the same zip code. Excited to see how it stacks up to the linksiest experience I've had yet (Chambers).

Stoked for tomorrow boys. I'll be on the range at sun up. 8am shotgun start means the range will be hard to get a spot and you'll have to be there early. Might have to march way out to start on #15 or something too.

Anyone want me to bring anything to hit?

Stoked for tomorrow boys. I'll be on the range at sun up. 8am shotgun start means the range will be hard to get a spot and you'll have to be there early. Might have to march way out to start on #15 or something too.

Anyone want me to bring anything to hit?
I am planning to being pretty early myself maybe 715 or so. I think its best to start near 15 to 17 depending on how many groups are around. Curtis do you mind if I try your titliest driver? Looking to add to my other bag.

Yup you can try it but it ain't for sale haha. Still want to try Bertha?

Yup you can try it but it ain't for sale haha. Still want to try Bertha?
Lol, its that good? I miss my old Titliest driver. The sound was amazing. Probably only the Titliest.

Lol, its that good? I miss my old Titliest driver. The sound was amazing. Probably only the Titliest.
Its my favourite driver. The feel/sound is unmatched and I love the accuracy it offers. Bio Cell is more forgiving but a little rougher around the edges so to speak.

I wouldn't mind hitting that Tour Edge again if you're still hanging onto it :D

I wouldn't mind hitting that Tour Edge again if you're still hanging onto it :D

You can have it for the cost of lunch if you still hammer it.

You can have it for the cost of lunch if you still hammer it.

Wow dude. We'll see, but what a generous offer!

Its my favourite driver. The feel/sound is unmatched and I love the accuracy it offers. Bio Cell is more forgiving but a little rougher around the edges so to speak.

That is pretty much how I'm currently feeling about the 910F. Was so accurate for me today, and I was smoking it 230+.

Just got to the course boys... Bring your cojones...the wind is strong and gusting something fierce.

Lol this is nuts! The wind is visibly blowing chip shots in flight and just knocked over my Clicgear.

Should be there in 5. Thp hat with white shirt

What an epic, wind blown round this was gentlemen! Can't wait to play again with you folks, really enjoyed it.

It is a long shot since most activity in here is with guys further north, but I'll toss it out there anyway. I'm going to be playing an afternoon twilight round at Sandpines this Saturday and an early Sunday morning round (7:20) at Ocean Dunes, both in Florence, OR. Thought I'd see if any PNW THPrs are interested in playing.

BTW, that course looks incredible. Good for you guys for getting out together at such a great course.

BTW, that course looks incredible. Good for you guys for getting out together at such a great course.

It was a great course, Frank. Closest to a true links I've played other than Chambers, and this day it was really playing like one, with firm and fast conditions and plenty of wind. If you're ever up near Vancouver, it's definitely worth a play if you are a links fan. Not too pricy either, only cost CDN$59 including tax on a Saturday morning in the summer is pretty incredible for the Vancouver area.

I'd love to join you this weekend, Frank, but there's just no way I could get down that far. The next time I am in your neck of the woods though, I will have to let you know! I know my girlfriend wants to come down and visit Oregon again sometime, so hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.

I'd love to join you this weekend, Frank, but there's just no way I could get down that far. The next time I am in your neck of the woods though, I will have to let you know! I know my girlfriend wants to come down and visit Oregon again sometime, so hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.
Sounds great, I look forward to it.

Back