The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Martin! Got the blessing from her parents tonight so I'm all set!
Good! I didnt ask my on laws before asking my fiancee , they just cant hide anything from their daughter...

Good! I didnt ask my on laws before asking my fiancee , they just cant hide anything from their daughter...

I trust her step father to keep her mother in check! Lol!

Got the blessing from her parents tonight so I'm all set!

I remember making that phone call, to ask for my girlfriend's father's blessing. Actually it took 6 phone calls, multiple messages.... and a very stressful day, but it lead to an emphatic "YES"

Congrats on the forthcoming engagement!

I remember making that phone call, to ask for her father's blessing. Actually it took 6 phone calls, multiple messages.... and a very stressful day, but it lead to an emphatic "YES"

Congrats on the forthcoming engagement!

Thanks buddy!! I'm excited!

Are you proposing at the Morgan Cup ? Because that would be epic!

Haha nah for 1 I don't want to take away from what we're all there Dr and 2 I don't want to put her on the spot like that. I plan on doing it Tuesday or Wednesday at night on the beach before the event starts!

Haha nah for 1 I don't want to take away from what we're all there Dr and 2 I don't want to put her on the spot like that. I plan on doing it Tuesday or Wednesday at night on the beach before the event starts!

Fair enough. Get the really stressful part out of the way so you can enjoy the weekend ;)

Wuss. 1st tee Saturday. Do it. Haha

Fair enough. Get the really stressful part out of the way so you can enjoy the weekend ;)

Also she can't be mad for the neglect she's going to receive while on the course if she has a pretty new ring to stare at! :D

Haha so I can get rejected on YouTube in front of millions?!

Zero chance of that happening. We can all hold our drivers up and make a driver tunnel for you guys to walk under.

Zero chance of that happening. We can all hold our drivers up and make a driver tunnel for you guys to walk under.

Although I can say I'd love nothing more than doing it in away that has the two parts of my life that I love the most in it, I think I can sacrifice one to be a bit more romantic for her and do it on the beach. :)

Although I can say I'd love nothing more than doing it in away that has the two parts of my life that I love the most in it, I think I can sacrifice one to be a bit more romantic for her and do it on the beach. :)

Family friendly Sheff

Smart man. As cool as I think it would have been to propose in a golf related activity (we were supposed to get married at a driving range but it was a crazy storm), the proposal has to be something she will cherish.

I learned that from my botched/terrible proposal.

Smart man. As cool as I think it would have been to propose in a golf related activity (we were supposed to get married at a driving range but it was a crazy storm), the proposal has to be something she will cherish.

I learned that from my botched/terrible proposal.

Haha I think she will enjoy it. The beach is her favorite place to be so I feel like it's a no-brainer.

Haha I think she will enjoy it. The beach is her favorite place to be so I feel like it's a no-brainer.

Good luck nonetheless. If you have reached this point in your relationship, you are sure. If you are at this point, she has probably been waiting for the question/ring for a while.

You will do fine.

Found out I get to play Desert Forest Golf Club next month. Super excited.

Found out I get to play Desert Forest Golf Club next month. Super excited.

Pffttt. Jersey golf in September sounds like way more fun.

2 years ago today this little girl changed my life forever. I can't possibly imagine my life without her. She has brought us so much joy and happiness. Happy 2nd Birthday Anabelle :) Taking her to the zoo and getting her cupcakes.

ymymaqa8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back