Royal Collection RC stand bag

Mango Smash

Reaction score
Handicap
So I saw these on ebay and ended up negotiating a good price with a seller for a new one. Haven't been able to find any reviews for it yet, but I like the divider and it looks like it has plenty of pockets for accessories on the course. I let me Scratch staff bag go a few weeks ago as it was very bulky and awkward even for riding in a cart. Hoping the stand bag will push me to maybe walk when playing my afternoon 18 this coming fall and winter (FL gets the benefits of year round golf) or even my morning rounds this summer. Trying to get in to shape to keep up with my 2 little ones now that my youngest is starting to crawl.

So I guess what I am asking is, has anyone used or seen one of these bags in person? I figure for $50 it may not be the absolute best bag, but even if it lasts me through the season it will pay for itself.

***** Edit******

Bag came in yesterday and first impression is it was well worth the $50. Bag is light weight, legs seem very sturdy, and it has plenty of room for pockets. Even came with a rain cover and nice RC shoe bag. I have to admit that the top is a little odd, but it should be fine once I get used to it. Clubs go in and come out very easily and with everything in the bag, it is still very light. Now just waiting for my new wedges and my 2i Airmuscle. I am adding a few pictures to show how it looks. Don't mind all of the toys, I was home with my 8mo yesterday who got strep throat from daycare.

imagejpg1_zps20c5fd50.jpg
imagejpg2_zps8b292fad.jpg
imagejpg3_zps20513ce8.jpg
imagejpg4_zps377c1cc1.jpg
imagejpg5_zpse4b63fdd.jpg
imagejpg6_zpsf7dd06f7.jpg
imagejpg7_zps06108fe9.jpg

Last edited:
I've never heard of them but it looks very similar to a Sun Mountain bag that I have. You will have let us know how it is once you receive it.

Should be coming in tomorrow. I played a couple of their fairway woods years ago. Pretty solid company in Japan/Asian market in terms of clubs, but didn't know they made bags until I found this one. Will take some good pictures and give a review once it arrives tomorrow night.

First impressions are good with this thing. Hoping to take it to the course this weekend for either a quick practice session or maybe even a quick 18.

Good looking bag. I'm sure you'll enjoy her.

picked one up from Second swing, but it was torn, and the strap set up was not conducive to carry, it's in the garage until i can find some extra shoulder straps for it. loved the look of the bag it self

picked one up from Second swing, but it was torn, and the strap set up was not conducive to carry, it's in the garage until i can find some extra shoulder straps for it. loved the look of the bag it self

That is where I got this one. Did they not replace it being that it was torn? I made sure to check all my pockets when I got it to make sure zippers all worked and no holes. Luckily it was solid.

That is where I got this one. Did they not replace it being that it was torn? I made sure to check all my pockets when I got it to make sure zippers all worked and no holes. Luckily it was solid.

they paid me like 20 back to keep it, i got it for around 50 as well. glad your shoulder straps came correct,

they paid me like 20 back to keep it, i got it for around 50 as well. glad your shoulder straps came correct,

Thanks. Kinda reminds me of some of my old Dakine backpacks I used in college and traveling. I ordered mine through their ebay store with the best offer option. Figured they would make a counter, but they accepted. They must have bought these for next to nothing considering they weren't charging shipping.

Back