What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some ham and apples after a big lunch. Ate some yogurt post workout.

Some peanuts on the course.

Have some Puma apparel I need to fit into next week.

Ham and pineapple pizza because the NY thread had me craving

In honor of the awesome new headcover, I'm cooking chipotle 50/50 burgers with lettuce, onion, tomato and bleu cheese.

Baked potatoes w grilled chicken, sour cream, cheese, and famous Daves BBQ sauce

Chicken fettuccine, having a birthday dinner at my moms.

Checking out a new sushi place.

Steamed broccoli and black beans & rice.

Grilled up some chicken for the wife and Venison steaks for the Boys!

Pork tenderloin and fries.

Today is my father's 59th birthday. He wants to do a local raw bar out on their deck. I'm a fan, and will definitely be doing raw clams followed by some sort of fish.

We are heading to Long Horn's for supper so it will be some kind of steak, probably ribeye.

Birthday dinner night for me and the wife. Kiddos staying at home and it's off to Bob's Steakhouse for the night!

Just smoked a 1/2 turkey breast, 10 chicken leg quarters, some chuck steaks and a bunch of corn on the cob. Some homemade pasta salad and green salad to go along with it...Mmmmmmmm

Rotisserie chicken and pasta-roni

Pizza Hut. Haven't had it in nearly 20 years - I worked there through college and ate far too much of it. A few hours after having it tonight, I'm OK with not eating it again for another 20 years.

Chick-Fil-A with my daughter before we head to the local community theatre to see some of her friends performing in Legally Blonde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chipotle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back