The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the sister courses I work at, a Robert Trent Jones design in northern Illinois, Thunderhawk is hosting a local qualifying for Drive, Chip, and Putt so ill be working today.

bevu8a4e.jpg

Have fun Tim, should be a good day and super fun to watch

One of the sister courses I work at, a Robert Trent Jones design in northern Illinois, Thunderhawk is hosting a local qualifying for Drive, Chip, and Putt so ill be working today.

Have fun dude. I work right down the road!

Nothing at all.
yeah, I figured not, but you never know. Regardless, I have no doubt the other conversations were at least intriguing and hopefully went well for you.

Not going to lie: pretty damn cool to see my dad's name on the Daily Ballot at the Old Course at St. Andrews today: http://www.standrews.com/Ballot/Ballot-Results?date=17/07/2014

He went over to Scotland last weekend for 8 days with a bunch of guys from his club, but the tee time at the Old Course wasn't guaranteed. I'm so happy he's out there today.

Just 40? I think you need to up that number a bit. You don't have to be in #THPMC to be obsessed with it!

Something the Disney World fans can appreciate.

I saw this yesterday and was blown away. I see that show from time to time and will definitely watch when she goes to Vegas.

She was just awesome.

JM

Last edited:
My baby boy resting.

atu4e8u7.jpg

If you're watching something on tv, I don't think he approves

He's was resting on my legs, but then sprawled out and kicked my legs off the couch.
Lol, a king needs his space of course. Well I guess in this case a Duke does too

Okay one more.

u4epequv.jpg

Looks so peaceful.

My wife is looking at adopting a dog as much as I love animals I hope this doesn't turn out to be another chore of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back