Denver Area Open Event August 16

Put me down as probable

No Men's Club tournament that weekend, so I'm in

Everyone remember, this is an open get together. If you have friends/family that want to play, bring them and expose them to internet golfers.

thanks for messaging me about this, yes I am still alive just haven't logged on in a long time, but I now live in Houston and unfortunately can't come :(

I'm a definite maybe. It'll depend on the time and the course. I have a lot of tournaments planned in August so I may have to re arrange my schedule for this for sure.

thanks for messaging me about this, yes I am still alive just haven't logged on in a long time, but I now live in Houston and unfortunately can't come :(

Was wondering if you made the move...congrats, but bummed too.

Ya sorry man. I was bummed about moving as well but had to do it. Grats on making the Morgan Cup though!

Wish I could boys but the next few months after the MC will be shut down on golf travel. But boy, that would be a great time of the year to join you!

There is a possibility I could make this. I'll have to check my schedule and all that fun stuff, but I'll let you guys know as soon as I know.

Would be cool to throw a few bucks in a pot to add a competeive edge too. Maybe like low net and skins, perhaps?

Would be cool to throw a few bucks in a pot to add a competeive edge too. Maybe like low net and skins, perhaps?

I save my birdies for a few AS holes to sweeten the deal.

Could be a side thing, but this event was a blast last year. We could all pitch in a few bucks for some prizes though.

I wish I was able to but I'm still "riding the pine" with an injury. Hope everyone has a great time!!!

There will be prizes. Optional skins would work.

First post updated with Course info, time, and cost.

Tera will be joining us, so add her to the list!

First post updated with Course info, time, and cost.

That is one heck of a deal! Nicely done! Will get sine scenic holes and some "grip it and rip it holes" on the links! Nice job!

Yes, great deal and it's been so long since I played Fox Hollow I can't remember anything so it'll be like going to a new course!!

Thanks Milehighgolfer

EaglevsFalcon and I played the course today. We didn't play the canyon 9 but here are two pics from the links 9.

IMG_20140717_150149239.jpg

IMG_20140717_162950076.jpg

Last edited:
Well things may be looking up for me to make this outing so mark me as a hopefully. I should know on a day or two for sure.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back