2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

I mean If I get in friday at 9:00 am can I check in or otherwise use pool etc?

Also do we have to buy poolside drinks from the resort? or can we bring our own?
I'm guessing they don't allow outside beverages since It's a resort but will defer to others that have been there as thst hasn't come up in our chats with the resort.

Call resort about early check in to see if they can accommodate your request.

tee times are up to you guys so I'd start dialog with what time u want to play and see if u can fill a group the call and book the tee time.

Hotel will probably say they can't grant early check in til day of but I haven't asked yet
I'm willing to call tomorrow to get a time. I'm looking for something in the 7am range at The Squire course. Please respond here if you want to join the 4some. I'll PM the 1st 4 for real names to give the resort.

I'm willing to call tomorrow to get a time. I'm looking for something in the 7am range at The Squire course. Please respond here if you want to join the 4some. I'll PM the 1st 4 for real names to give the resort.

I am hoping to play the squire but don't get into FLL until 7:30 so I will be looking to play midday. Anybody else interested in that let me know and I can book the tee time.

I mean If I get in friday at 9:00 am can I check in or otherwise use pool etc?

Also do we have to buy poolside drinks from the resort? or can we bring our own?

I'm sure the pool waitstaff will let you do what you want after you smooze/embarrass them all.

Are we playing the same course both days of the tournament?

Sign me up leaves me enough time for a nap by the pool even if I want to play an afternoon round

Add mte to Friday AM golf please Mike. And Monday AM golf if you would. Heading to a meeting now :(

Add mte to Friday AM golf please Mike. And Monday AM golf if you would. Heading to a meeting now :(

done...and thursday still as well right?

I'm going to book the extra nights for our room. I'll shoot you the deets via text or pm.

Mike...you rock buddy. Even if I have to room with Shane....

Speaking of which...I'm staying Thursday night through Monday morning. How about you Shane?
I am staying the same time frames pete, this will be simple, is it september yet?

unfortunately, I'm only going to be staying there Fri/Sat night. Anyone else just coming in there for 2 nights who's current roommate is staying longer?

Probably won't make it into the resort in time with GregDan to get in a Friday PM round before the meet&greet/dinner. Thinking about hitting the practice facilities though!

Bolt & ShanePoseyNumbers have joined me for the early Friday round (hopefully) at The Squire. One more spot is open.

Bolt & ShanePoseyNumbers have joined me for the early Friday round (hopefully) at The Squire. One more spot is open.
I made the tee time - 7:30 at The Palmer. The Squire is hosting an event and doesn't have tee times until 11am-ish. One spot still open.

I made the tee time - 7:30 at The Palmer. The Squire is hosting an event and doesn't have tee times until 11am-ish. One spot still open.

ThreebOysDad said he will take it

Since we are playing Thursday afternoon and Friday morning, I am leaning towards Friday afternoon as lazy day at the pool :)

Was thinking the same thing I will either be playing 36 or spending the afternoon at the pool/bar don't know which I want to do yet

That is awesome, I consider Phil one of my best buddies here and this will be the first time we actually get to play a around together, since he is the defending champion he will be giving me some strokes in match play Friday morning :p

ThreebOysDad said he will take it

That is awesome, I consider Phil one of my best buddies here and this will be the first time we actually get to play a around together, since he is the defending champion he will be giving me some strokes in match play Friday morning :p

No I won't give you any strokes as I'm sure you already have a number for that!

Back