2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff me.....fantasy team didn't save.

Hearing about John Singleton's story was awesome...a factory worker getting an experience of a lifetime at the Open. His feelings of terror and joy on the first tee...his description of how he striped it down the middle. Can't stop comparing it to #THPMC...I'm sure the feelings will be quite similar.

I saw very little of this today, hoping to chill with an evening rerun.

Definitely and interesting first round--can't wait to see what develops tomorrow.

To me the open championship is the greatest sports event in the world. It's the only reason I would ever be up at 4 am.

Live coverage was on when I woke up this morning. Replay is on now. I love the Open.

Had heard their is rain forecast for Friday, haven't checked myself but that could be very interesting.

I am not sure why I put Koepka on my fantasy team this week, but I hope he keeps this up to make me look smarter then I am.

I read that Rose played the first 3 holes without his driver

2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Course is playing TOUGH today. Not 1 player in red figures from the groups on the course so far.

Rain has stopped which is a positive and the first birdies of the day are made.

I read that Rose played the first 3 holes without his driver

I saw that this morning as well - apparently it was because his caddy mistakenly removed it from his bag and shipped it nearly 186 miles away.....

Guessing there might have been an embarrassed caddy walking round

Holy Phil.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nice Eagle Phil. Way to start the round

Dufner not off to a great star bogeys two of the first four.

Slow and steady is gonna win the race today. 6 is dead down wind so they get a couple there.

....that was ugly.

How can one whole terminal not have the Open on? Insane.

On the other hand it looks like I could possibly have 5 or 6 guys miss the cut. Wow

Couldn't quite force myself out of bed as early today. Gotta say though, I've had it on for 30 minutes and feel like I've only seen 5 minutes of golf.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wow..9 one putts for Coetzee in this round

Wow..9 one putts for Coetzee in this round

He has been playing lights out smart golf. Great round going in the early round conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back