2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daly sighting

I heard it was a magical place. Kind of like Rainbowland

The city sucks and everyone there admits it. The work put in there though is worth the bit of suffering.

Perhaps I'll show you on Sunday friend :)

*obligatory joking around statement

The city sucks and everyone there admits it. The work put in there though is worth the bit of suffering.

Perhaps I'll show you on Sunday friend :)

*obligatory joking around statement

I feel like playing with you on Sunday would be like playing against Michael Scott in basketball*

I feel like playing with you on Sunday would be like playing against Michael Scott in basketball*

Hard not to laugh out loud at that

Kills me that they're showing every single shot of sergio and barely any of Rickie's. Guy is just 1 back and a great links player it would seem. Would be nice to see Rickie make a run this weekend.

Tiger needed to make that putt.

Kills me that they're showing every single shot of sergio and barely any of Rickie's. Guy is just 1 back and a great links player it would seem. Would be nice to see Rickie make a run this weekend.

yup I haven't seen Fowler hit a shot yet.

Are you watching it on TV? I have seen quite a few.

And just like that he stuffs one from the bunker.

I was getting ready to post hrs same thing.

Man I love shot tracker

He just went birdie birdie too! As I type, finally see a nice bunker shot from him.

There is Fowler. Great bunker shot. Oh and that shirt was offered up to the MC fellas.

Are you watching it on TV? I have seen quite a few.

WatchESPN, only saw the one birdie putt on tape delay and the last bunker shot.

One more hour if can turn on the TV and follow along.

wow Rory's hat is FUGLY

There is Fowler. Great bunker shot. Oh and that shirt was offered up to the MC fellas.
That shirt's one of the best I've seen from Puma golf in recent memory.

So Rickie has ears out and plays better...Hmmm.

Tiger and the civilians....again

2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Side note. When tour players hit driver, the sound makes me happy.

Looking at 2014 Rory it's hard for me to imagine 2010 Rory who was frumpy and had an Irish Afro

Big par for Rory. Could be a confidence booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back