Had these last night and will be having more today, very good.

myna3uje.jpg

Marty that is way too much money for beer..... It better be good haha

Marty that is way too much money for beer..... It better be good haha

have you ever tasted something and tought "okay, I am ready to die now, I've done it all" ?

have you ever tasted something and tought "okay, I am ready to die now, I've done it all" ?
Haha no I have not now you have me interested..... You must be in sales

this claret jug vs Stanley cup thread got me thinking, what is the best beer you have ever tasted?

my top two are very exotic and hard to find beers, that retail at 30-50$ an ounce if you can find them, but man they are awesome

Utopia by sam adams :
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/samuel-...utopias/12228/

and this peice of perfection, sin the bismarck!:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16315/57015/

I only have tasted 6 of the 10 most expensive beers in the world... I need to find the other 4!

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30987/10-worlds-most-expensive-beers

For a kick you in the teeth type experience I'd probably throw the Alesmith Speedway Stout out there.

Never seen it in a can. It's a good one.

For a kick you in the teeth type experience I'd probably throw the Alesmith Speedway Stout out there.

hmmm you've got my interest now, I like stouts. do you know where I can find this?

hmmm you've got my interest now, I like stouts. do you know where I can find this?

They are San Diego based and have a decent sized network in the states, but hard to say in Canada. It's a top rated beer on the big nerd sites - also have some special editions out there.

The best beer I've had, and probably one of the few talked-about beers that lived up to the hype is Heady Topper. Super hoppy, but incredibly balanced. So good.

True never thought beer could taste that good

they really are awesome, but once you tried them once, hard to justify buying another bottle. (besides the sink the bismack, I would empty the shelf if I ever saw one in store) are they worth it? it depends on how you see it, me and some budies are beer enthousiasts and often do up do 700 miles just to try a new brewery, but they tought I was crazy driving 650 miles for a weekend of golf in OC.

They are San Diego based and have a decent sized network in the states, but hard to say in Canada. It's a top rated beer on the big nerd sites - also have some special editions out there.

ok, I will go camping in norther NY state in a few weeks, I'll see if I can find one.

they really are awesome, but once you tried them once, hard to justify buying another bottle. (besides the sink the bismack, I would empty the shelf if I ever saw one in store) are they worth it? it depends on how you see it, me and some budies are beer enthousiasts and often do up do 700 miles just to try a new brewery, but they tought I was crazy driving 650 miles for a weekend of golf in OC.
That is impressive. The drive to OC was totally worth it though! You got to play golf and try new beers sounds like a win win to me

That is impressive. The drive to OC was totally worth it though! You got to play golf and try new beers sounds like a win win to me

totally worth it, jsut to see you with that hat! the rest was all bonus!

totally worth it, jsut to see you with that hat! the rest was all bonus!
Yeah yeah yeah laugh it up. I am pondering our next bet don't you worry about that maybe beer bucket challenge.......

Yeah yeah yeah laugh it up. I am pondering our next bet don't you worry about that maybe beer bucket challenge.......

now you've got my attention

Ya know what during a scramble the other day a guy bought a round of Miller Lite's...actually not bad. Maybe it was the golf and sunshine, but it was good.

I'm drinking a Stella on tap. Good things.

That is my go-to after league night. I will be enjoying one or more of those Monday.

Just finished a Devil's Backbone with dinner and now have a Liguntas (sp?) Night time.

Had a little too much Spotted Cow this week while in Milwaukee for work. Great beer and it's so easy to have too many

Gonna try this, love the name
bu4e9a9a.jpg

myna3uje.jpg
Yummy, I love Founders. I can normally find a 15 pack of those on sale.

Gonna try this, love the name
bu4e9a9a.jpg

That's a good one. I like the sense of humor they had when they first named it, after not being able to brew Brown Sugga one year and people got upset.

Back