Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody playing them? Been pondering these and NXT Tour for my next ball to try

Played them for awhile. Solid ball all around. But the hex chrome is just a few dollars more and considerably better ball, imo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Played them for awhile. Solid ball all around. But the hex chrome is just a few dollars more and considerably better ball, imo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Have to agree with Steve there... You should check out the Supersoft from Callaway also really a lot bang for your buck too.

I was going back and forth between Chromes and X2Hots recently and when I almost busted my PB the other night, it was with a Chrome. I like the X2 line, and the Chrome was an impulse buy (X-outs actually!!!). I seem to play quite well with them.

I bought a dozen X2 Hot+ to compare against the SR2. X2 Hot+ is a nice ball however it didn't spin as much around the greens for me. Distance seemed to be the same off the tee though.

Have to agree with Steve there... You should check out the Supersoft from Callaway also really a lot bang for your buck too.

I gotta agree with TNT here, I play the SR2 but every once in a while now I throw in a super soft. I was talking to a Callaway rep one day and he told me to give them a try cause there a "Fun Ball to play" as he said and for the money you can't go wrong.

My local shop has the SR2 25% off right now. May pull the trigger on a dz

My local shop has the SR2 25% off right now. May pull the trigger on a dz

Thats a great deal, I'd be all over them if I were you.

I got some X2Hot+ and they were pretty good for me. Not the spinniest ball around the greens but had solid distance and feel. I'd put them just a shade under the Hex Chrome+. Haven't tried the regular X2Hot ball as it's speed based.

Thats a great deal, I'd be all over them if I were you.

The driver spin that keeps being mentioned in all the reviews worries me as I feel I may need something a little more forgiving off the driver

Back