What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a Bennington Quiet Organizer 9 golf bag.

MLB11036418.jpg

I have an older version of this bag and I used it a long time. It is great! Totally gets rid of bag chatter! Good purchase.

Mine (a few years old) is longer than your average bag and was tough to squeeze into some trunks. That was the only negative.

I have an older version of this bag and I used it a long time. It is great! Totally gets rid of bag chatter! Good purchase.

Mine (a few years old) is longer than your average bag and was tough to squeeze into some trunks. That was the only negative.
I drive a truck, so trunk space is not a problem. My only concern is my new irons are +1" so I'm worried they might be to long to sit down in the slots.

Tm sldr driver 12

I don't think you will have a problem. I previously had +1s and I don't recall any issue

bazeqesu.jpg

Just some pre MC goodies. Getting ready for myrtle next week

Sun mountain h2no light white black and red
Nice man. I think it was the better choice and will look sick with those new tartans.

A dozen e6 yellow balls to extend twilight golf a couple more holes, and a Bridgestone white mesh hat.

Two sweet Bridgestone Cabretta gloves (I didn't even know they made these) and a new Bridgestone hat on sale $30 total.
va4a6yra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought 4 boxes of B330s from golfballs.com. Couldn't pass up the $25/box deal!

THP'd, watched the Open, played 18, read some golf digest.

Doz b330s's and two gloves. Tourney in the am.

Just picked up a Garmin G6, I lost my G3 some time this winter. This should pair well with my V3 for total distance tracking.

Traded a couple shafts for a new Scameron. Excited to try something new but will probably sell it or trade it.
e3e5e4un.jpg

sa4etu4a.jpg

Have you tried the Adidas tour 360 atv?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I have not. I have worn Icons for the last three years or so. However I am not a fan of the looks of the new ones so searching for a different shoe. Not an easy task.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

No I have not. I have worn Icons for the last three years or so. However I am not a fan of the looks of the new ones so searching for a different shoe. Not an easy task.

I have last years atv and honestly, I prefer them over the DNA

uhyvuja7.jpg

My buddy ArmyGolf is bursting at the seams with drivers, he's never been able to hit this one very well, and the two times I hit it at the range I hammered it. So he cut me a silly deal to pick this one up, since I'd really like to see how it does as my main driver. Thanks mate!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Would they fit a wide foot? I go wide with all the footjoy stuff

I'm an 11.5 wide in the DNA and 13 medium with the adidas lol I recommend you try them on first

I have last years atv and honestly, I prefer them over the DNA
I actually like the DNA better and thats the first time I have ever liked FJ over Adidas. You are correct about tring them on, my ATV'are are 10.5 and DNA is 9.5 and coukd prob wear a 9

I actually like the DNA better and thats the first time I have ever liked FJ over Adidas. You are correct about tring them on, my ATV'are are 10.5 and DNA is 9.5 and coukd prob wear a 9

Both are great shoes, but for the money the DNAs are going for, I would expect something a little better looking after less than a hand full of rounds

Both are great shoes, but for the money the DNAs are going for, I would expect something a little better looking after less than a hand full of rounds
I got mine on a going out of business sale for 130 a pair, pretty happy with that :)

I got mine on a going out of business sale for 130 a pair, pretty happy with that :)

Well done. I used a gift card with mine so I only paid $150 out the door but still I bought the ATV's on eBay brand new for $89 shipped. Can't beat that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back