Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
depending what kind of texture you like in a grip, the pure classic could be an option too. I have one of those in THP green to you can have if you want

edit : the one I have is midsize

Man you are just nailing it. I'll PM you and we can work something out.

I'm interested in anything Callaway. With #thegauntlet coming up, I feel a strong lack of chevron in my bag.

My suggestion: start with the X2Hot hybrid. And maybe Alpha.

It was a mistake and will be retracted in the next issue because they jumped the gun. They screwed the company and every member of the media and they know it.

Ouch....that's no bueno.

Speaking of Golf Magazine... why the heck hasn't my August Issue showed up yet??

Very close to pulling the trigger on a dozen 3Gen Ace, and a Winn Excel Jumbo

My suggestion: start with the X2Hot hybrid. And maybe Alpha.

The hybrid intrigues me. The Alpha does not. I did not see any benefit to it over the SLDR.

The hybrid intrigues me. The Alpha does not. I did not see any benefit to it over the SLDR.

It's a fantastic club, should give your current one a great run for it's money. Understandable about the Alpha, it and SLDR are in the same niche.

It was a mistake and will be retracted in the next issue because they jumped the gun. They screwed the company and every member of the media and they know it.

I was wondering, that is a hell of a big oops. Sheesh.

It's a fantastic club, should give your current one a great run for it's money. Understandable about the Alpha, it and SLDR are in the same niche.

I do believe it could. My SLDR hybrid was just a cheap find that I couldn't pass up. It's been a monster for me. I am open for options. This late in the season though, I almost want to wait and see what comes next.

I was wondering, that is a hell of a big oops. Sheesh.

Exactly what I was going to say JMan. I understand mistakes happen even at the highest level.

But there has to be some pretty upset people in Huntington Beach I would think.

Wedges I dunno what kind I want pondering sm5 or new tour grind MD

Nike Method putters. Because I'm easy.

Grips, a hat, another belt. Strange urge to just buy random things.

Pondering Callaway Tour -R- grind Mac Daddy 2
52* bent to 50* & a 54*

Wait till after MC. Thank me later.
Hmmm. New Cleveland stuff that good? Or perhaps something else...?

Wedges again.....588 RTX or Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind.....

Need to find somewhere that will have them both so I can try them - called at a store today and they only had the 588 RTX

Got looking around the GolfTown website tonight.... Niions are on for $3.96 each....

Then I popped onto Golfworks.ca, a bunch of grips on for buy 6 get 6 free again.... pondering 12 3gen Ace for $37

Suspecting the 3gens on my irons right now might be .600 core.

Trying to track down the Butt size to see if thats a quick fix to my issues.

For what it's worth, I have the 3gen on my wedges and the Niions on the rest of my clubs and prefer the Niions. The 3gens are .580 on a .600 so they play a bit bigger, and I have relatively small hands.

I'm pondering a bag full of shiny Cobra awesomeness in an awesome staff bag.

Honestly, its all I can think about.

I am pondering the awesome bag full of bridgestone gear and the rockstar treatment that comes along with it. Coincidence???

I am pondering the awesome bag full of bridgestone gear and the rockstar treatment that comes along with it. Coincidence???

I think not! Hahaha

Plus a great SeeMore flat stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back