A round in the Joplin/Springfield MO area!

Yes we are still on fir the 27th at millwood. The 26th I think I am good, but need to double check my ex wife schedule.
Rivercut is awesome course, but I was thinking something in the joplin area so bubba did not have to dr8ve up here both days
I did not know he was going to be staying in joplin...that would be a lot of driving over 2 days, and there are 2 nice courses down there in Loma Linda and Peoria ridge. Let me know what the final decision is, as I don't want to say I would be out for joplin on the 26th, but it would be a lot less likely. Definitely count me in for the 27th at Millwood.

I did not know he was going to be staying in joplin...that would be a lot of driving over 2 days, and there are 2 nice courses down there in Loma Linda and Peoria ridge. Let me know what the final decision is, as I don't want to say I would be out for joplin on the 26th, but it would be a lot less likely. Definitely count me in for the 27th at Millwood.
If you can get away yiu can ride with me
peoria would be nice

If you can get away yiu can ride with me
peoria would be nice

That might be the only way I could go as we have a 2 yr old boy and right now we are down to one car since my wife's BMW is sitting in the garage needing about $2000 in repairs that I don't feel like forking out just yet. I would still have to clear things with her as playing golf 2 days in a row doesn't go over too well.....gotta love the married life.

Yep... in laws are in Joplin and that's where we usually stay. My plan is to crash at my sisters house in Springfield Saturday night... although she doesn't know that part yet :)

Shall we plan on river cut saturday then?

Let me double check with my sister about staying there... as long as Saturday is an afternoon round Rivercut should be ok. I need to spend some time at the in laws to keep the peace :)

OK... I'm good for any time on Saturday and morning on Sunday (sorta flexible on Sunday too, but would prefer morning). I'll just be going over to my sisters house after we're done so morning or afternoon works.

I will get us around 8am sunday. Once we decide on a time for saturday and who is playing I will get us a tee time at rivercut

Saturday - 26 July - Rivercut - Time TBD

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze??
4. ??

Sunday - 27 July - Millwood - 8AM-ish

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze
4. StLCardsFan

I'm good with whenever on Saturday so its up to whomever can make it.

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze??
4. ??

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze
4. StLCardsFan

Hopfully we can get a 4th THP'er for saturday.
I think rivercut is sevrn days in advance for tee times so hopefully some else will jump in

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze??
4. ??

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze
4. StLCardsFan

looks like a great weekend of golf. If we can't find another THP'er to join us on Saturday, I have a few buddies that are good golfers that I can call to fill that 4th spot. I just hope I can get my bag redone and at least one round with the new sticks under my belt so that I at least have a semblance of an idea where it is going.

My bro-in-law may be able to get away Saturday, as well.

My bro-in-law may be able to get away Saturday, as well.

sounds good, I say bring him along. I just got my new driver, hybrid, and 3 wood today, should have my RIP shafts in tomorrow for the new irons......hopefully have everything built and spec'd out by the weekend. Really looking forward to playing some golf with you guys....should be a good weekend.

Hey fellas, just a week away till our golf outing, just wanted to check in and make sure everyone is still a go.....do we have a confirmed 4th for Saturday at Rivercut?

Hey fellas, just a week away till our golf outing, just wanted to check in and make sure everyone is still a go.....do we have a confirmed 4th for Saturday at Rivercut?
I am ready. Daddio just semt me a message and his knee is good to go, if we still need a 4th for saturday I am sure he can play. He ia a great guy

Good deal, I just got home from walking 18 at Deer Lake.....first time walking 18 in almost 10 years (I normally ride)......Holy Crap I am outta shape. First round with all the new clubs and while I think I am going to like them, man my game needs work. 7 over after 9 and wound up shooting an 81 from the tips. Hope you guys plan on riding, because I am going to need a week to recover from today.....:).

Good deal, I just got home from walking 18 at Deer Lake.....first time walking 18 in almost 10 years (I normally ride)......Holy Crap I am outta shape. First round with all the new clubs and while I think I am going to like them, man my game needs work. 7 over after 9 and wound up shooting an 81 from the tips. Hope you guys plan on riding, because I am going to need a week to recover from today.....:).
I always ride. I go to the gym for exercise and go to the golf course for fun.
81 from the tips at deer lake is a good score. I use to love playing there before they messed up the back with the new houses. How was the pace of play today?

I'm still good for both days. We can't count on my bro-in-law so we need a 4th for Saturday.

Do we have tee times yet?

I'm still good for both days. We can't count on my bro-in-law so we need a 4th for Saturday.

Do we have tee times yet?
4th should be in will message him tomorrow. Did we decide a time? Usually the earlier the berter for pace of play but I am good with wheneven I need to book this monday

Rivercut does 7 days in advance so I made us a 10:32 for satururday to be safe

Just got the OK. I'm good for Rivercut Sat if the invite is still open?

Back