The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issues?

7e7ugere.jpg

Looks good to me. Same procedure right?

Seriously, no issues with Tapatalk photo uploads?

5atabuze.jpg

Packing for MC and just bought my wife a new car for her support of me through the whole journey.

I've supported you too!!!

Haha...the car had been in the works for awhile now...just materialized this week.

I've been meaning to get rid of this...does this work for you???
re6azyqu.jpg

Packing for MC and just bought my wife a new car for her support of me through the whole journey.

Damn, Matt! What did you get her?

qu3uvamy.jpg

She wanted a Suburban, but wouldn't fit in garage. So she settled for an GMC Acadia SLT.

Nice dude. Do those have captains chairs in 2nd row?

My HHJJ is that the sprinkler repair DIY job from hell appears to have finally reached a happy conclusion. I knew I built it right and just had some setting wrong, but couldn't figure it out. The neighbor had a landscaper doing work this a.m. and I asked him to take a look. He had it going in about 15 minutes. I really tried to pay him but he refused. I insisted he at least take a 6 pack of beer and he happily agreed. Best deal ever.

Last edited:
First night in our own home. This feels so weird but so right. So tired.

Congrats ! Did you get everything moved over today?
A few buddies came over yesterday and we got alot done. Finished today. Kitchen is about done. Spare bedroom with all my electronics is all set. 2 of the 3 TVs are hung and operational. Currently laying in bed watching Goldmember on DVD since the cable company isn't coming until tomorrow evening. I am so exhausted but just want to keep go to get it done.

First night in our own home. This feels so weird but so right. So tired.

Congrats Ricky. We moved this year after 17 years in our previous home.

6 months later we are opening the wrong drawers in the kitchen or trying to remember which cabinet has what.

But it's a great weird.

I just learned that i will be going to the RBC Canadian open next friday!

have everything submitted for college, just waiting on receiving my federal aid, then sign up for classes.
tomorrow, going to Woodburn to watch the Mopar National drag races. my dad used to race his barracuda, and one of his friends has a full on drag barracuda that we havn't seen in quite a few years.
Thursday, I'm leaving for Redmond for the night to see my grandpa, havn't seen him in a couple years either, then Friday morning heading to Sandpoint Idaho for a week! i'm so excited! it's always soooo much fun up there.

have everything submitted for college, just waiting on receiving my federal aid, then sign up for classes.
tomorrow, going to Woodburn to watch the Mopar National drag races. my dad used to race his barracuda, and one of his friends has a full on drag barracuda that we havn't seen in quite a few years.
Thursday, I'm leaving for Redmond for the night to see my grandpa, havn't seen him in a couple years either, then Friday morning heading to Sandpoint Idaho for a week! i'm so excited! it's always soooo much fun up there.
Congrats, Jack. What schools? What do you want to study?

Congrats, Jack. What schools? What do you want to study?

PCC. was originally going to go Rock Creek, but decided to go Sylvania. really like that campus. the teachers all seem so nice, too. going there for 2 years to get my prerequisites done with, then transfer to a university and get my major/degree. not sure what I want to study yet. i'm taking a career guidance class that is supposed to help me figure out what I want to do.

Good plan. I did the CC path and transferred to a 4 yr college. It worked great for me and can for you too.

PCC. was originally going to go Rock Creek, but decided to go Sylvania. really like that campus. the teachers all seem so nice, too. going there for 2 years to get my prerequisites done with, then transfer to a university and get my major/degree. not sure what I want to study yet. i'm taking a career guidance class that is supposed to help me figure out what I want to do.
That is a great plan and a way to save money. Also look into if Oregon offers any state grants that you don't have to pay back. I know for us NY offers TAP and most students come out of 2 year schools with next to no debt. They usually only have some for the 2 years that they are at a 4 year. (I worked at a college for 6 years before going back to school myself)

Also be mindful of the job market for your chosen field for after school. Myself along with so many friends that have our physical education degrees either aren't using them or are going back for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back