The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a sad day here, many of you know my wife Lynne so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as her brother passed away this morning. She is now the last of the 4 siblings and this is very hard on her. Also lift up all or the rest of her family during this time. Thank you everyone in advance.

Thoughts and prayers with you and Lynne, Randy

It is a sad day here, many of you know my wife Lynne so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as her brother passed away this morning. She is now the last of the 4 siblings and this is very hard on her. Also lift up all or the rest of her family during this time. Thank you everyone in advance.
Thoughts going your way DD, losing a loved one is always tough.

Today is my first day being a "single dad" as my wife went back to work this morning. She's working a 24 hour shift at the hospital, so I have our daughter all day and all night. I think I am up to the challenge, it's gonna be an interesting day though.

Sorry to hear that DD.

Sorry for your family's loss Randy. You and Lynne will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and lots of healing energy headed to you and Lynne.

Randy, you tell Lynne we're certainly thinking of her and her family.

Sorry to hear this. My Grandmothers twin brother just died and she is dealing with the situation very poorly.

Good luck to your wife and her family.

All the best to you and Lynne.

Thoughts and prayers to you both Randy. Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers, DD. Sorry to hear that.

Heaven help you folks that travel for work all the time. It's not for me at all....

My thoughts are with you guys Randy.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and Lynne

My toughts are with you and your family DD

Really sorry to hear this DD. all of you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

JM

Prayers sent, but of my grandparents are the last of large families, it was really tough on them when their last siblings passed.

Sorry to hear that DD. Positive thoughts your way man.

Thoughts and prayers, DD.

Be the ball!!

I hate to hear this DD thoughts coming to you, your wife and family.

Leave for Utah Sunday morning. Fly to Atlanta then Myrtle Wednesday. Then in Myrtle with you knuckleheads until Monday morning when I fly home.

Yeeeaahhhhh

Where you gonna be in Utah? Did you bring the sticks?

Thoughts are with you DawgDaddy!

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife Randy.

I hate working the weekend anymore and I'm burnt the eff out with my FT job. It's got me in a funky place and I don't know how to shake it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back