Gmamas Golf group buy. FREE 6 PACK WINNERS!!!!

GMAMAS GOLF

Reaction score
Handicap
We are putting together the list of

1. people who signed up for the group buy on the polo 6 pack.
2. people who followed through on their promise to buy.

We will hold a random drawing of the names that are on list one and 2. We are giving away 1 pack for every 20 we sold from this list. We will post the winners here shortly and you will be receiving a refund for your purchase.

GOOD LUCK!!!

(not all of the participants were THPers, so i hope some of you win)

Very cool, good luck folks.

Wow! Way cool of you guys!

Great gesture. ..good luck thpers

So awesome!

As we were getting this thing ready we just realized that 86 people out of the original 143 that promised to buy did not fulfill that promise. If you are one of those people you will be receiving an email momentarily. We have been out of town for a week on vacation and did not realize how poorly this had turned out. If you promised and did not fulfill, here is the link.

http://nehpo.elcjr.servertrust.com/product-p/adi-ash-asst-polo.htm

I'm gonna confess and apologize that I wasn't able to fulfill my promise to purchase. We just lost $600/month of income so it's a purchase I simply cannot make right now.

Hopefully everyone understands.

Damn sparks, we were not going to rat you out!!! I hope your situation gets better soon.

Damn sparks, we were not going to rat you out!!! I hope your situation gets better soon.

I appreciate it. I feel bad about not buying the shirts and after seeing the packs in the other thread it really sucks because those are sweet shirts!

I'll try to make it up to you in the future. We should be back on track in a few months.

Anyway enough of that. Good luck to all who are in the drawing! If you haven't bought these shirts head over to the other thread and see what you are missing.

Wow 86/143 is pretty sad (sparks notwithstanding). Probably those same 143 who signed up for a FREE Open Championship contest. FREE! C'mon guys, FREE!

Fyi I purchased the shirts, received in 2 days and they are awesome. Will buy from you again! And tell my friends!

Will be sending my payment in the AM. Had a few things happen this week I had to take care of first. Thanks for sending me a reminder email

Go Big Orange

Sorry guys I was on vacation as well and just got back. Order fulfilled.

Sent in mine too... was away from the computer the past 10 days or so

I have worn 2 of the shirts so far and even in the 95 deg. Florida heat and humidity they are very comfortable. Love the Ashworth shirts, might just order 6 more.

So we ended up with 69 people making this purchase.
A very poor showing considering 143 people committed to the purchase.
We have 3 winners for the 1 out of 20 drawing.
Trying not to give away to much personal info, but still somewhat identify them.

1. W. Sanford Sanfordwm@????
2. E. Holmes Holmes33@????
3. B. Johnston Cpljohnston@????
B Johnston is a THP member.

The 3 of you will be receiving a refund for the price of the polos today.
Thank you all for your continued support of Gmamas Golf.

Way to go Barry

And I hope the others that committed to buying step up and do so

So we ended up with 69 people making this purchase.
A very poor showing considering 143 people committed to the purchase.
We have 3 winners for the 1 out of 20 drawing.
Trying not to give away to much personal info, but still somewhat identify them.

1. W. Sanford Sanfordwm@????
2. E. Holmes Holmes33@????
3. B. Johnston Cpljohnston@????
B Johnston is a THP member.

The 3 of you will be receiving a refund for the price of the polos today.
Thank you all for your continued support of Gmamas Golf.

How many THPrs signed up? You said it was a mix of non THP and THP.

Barry! Congrats!

Nice haul, Barry!!

i do not have the breakdown on thp and non thp.

Congratulations Barry!!

Congrats Barry!

This is awesome. The polos are outstanding. I'll definitely be purchasing from GMAMAS again. I certainly hope that all those that committed but haven't bought yet will jump in and make the purchase. At $15 a shirt it's a no brainer.

I love wearing golf shirts for work but do many I own have golf course logos. This was a great way to stock up on shirts that are logoless.

I'll likely flip the refund right back in a purchase of some of the great shorts they also are selling.

Back