What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory's outfit today.

No I really like the shirt

I'm pondering these...

I like the shirt too, but the blue pants w it were just too much for me.

I kinda like the pants too but $80 for a pair of pants I'll have one shirt to wear with is prob a bit much. Maybe grey pants smarter purchase

Henrik Stenson is a baller. Who knew Hugo Bo$$ was making $150 golf shirts. Jeez.

Henrik Stenson is a baller. Who knew Hugo Bo$$ was making $150 golf shirts. Jeez.
They arent. Just charging that much for them.

As a pretty big Hugo Boss fan, the golf shirts are way overpriced vs quality

So much cotton from what I've seen.

They ran me out of their booth at the PGA Show, granted, you told me they likely would.

Bummer. I had visions of being steely and awesome. I will stick to mildly overpriced gear.

Bummer. I had visions of being steely and awesome. I will stick to mildly overpriced gear.
Good plan. If you decide to escalate I have have a few other brands you can visit too.

I'm always up for new brands. I went to the outlets last week and left empty handed unfortunately. I can't get into Nike anymore and there was exactly one RLX shirt for sale.

I'm always up for new brands. I went to the outlets last week and left empty handed unfortunately. I can't get into Nike anymore and there was exactly one RLX shirt for sale.
I meant escalate to overpriced and under perform on quality.

They ran me out of their booth at the PGA Show, granted, you told me they likely would.

They weren't the only company. That's right I'm talking to you Ecco

Hahaha. Ugh. We just got a Ross - like TJMaxx. I can always appease my inner cheapskate there.

Got to wear the Matte Grey "Badge" shorts today finally since the rain stopped. MAN these things are lightweight, I know the design is pretty much TM w/ the cell pocket and all, but the material is way better. I really want a pair of pants now.

Really want this hat

$_12.JPG

If you're really interested in RLX, go to RalphLauren.com right now, there's a big sale going on and some of the RLX shirts are <$40.

Hard ponder on this:
30098291_main.jpg

Just got this hat today. Looking forward to wearing it on the next sunny day. Got to keep the sun off my skin and I like the look of this one better than most of the boonie hats.

boonie-hat-main.png

Just got this hat today. Looking forward to wearing it on the next sunny day. Got to keep the sun off my skin and I like the look of this one better than most of the boonie hats.

boonie-hat-main.png

One day I hope to have as much style as you do Barry.

Dropping mad hints to the wife today for my anniversary present LOL:
14-B751-01-2.jpg

14-B601-04-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back