The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Hi guys. Starting to get settled in and trying to find all the stuff I need to bring with me. Things are hectic and I am on the brink of breaking down but I think of next week and the fact that my wife and I are making a home for our child and a can't help but smile. Make no mistake I want to win this thing, BADLY.

Interesting how many people are taking the last few days to relax. I myself am torn between playing a full round and just getting some range time in in the next few days.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Interesting how many people are taking the last few days to relax. I myself am torn between playing a full round and just getting some range time in in the next few days.

Trust me, it's not by choice. It's fear of my life. My wife would have murdered me. Haha

I took the last 3 days off to focus on the family. I will either be playing 9 after work this week or hitting the range, if the weather cooperates.

I took the last 3 days off to focus on the family. I will either be playing 9 after work this week or hitting the range, if the weather cooperates.

Same here.... The calm before the storm

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Trust me, it's not by choice. It's fear of my life. My wife would have murdered me. Haha

I had to take the wife to the Bahamas last week so I could survive this week. She has been awesome through this though. I really couldnt have asked for anything more. But lets not go take advantage of a situation and end up having to live on someones couch lol.

Hi guys. Starting to get settled in and trying to find all the stuff I need to bring with me. Things are hectic and I am on the brink of breaking down but I think of next week and the fact that my wife and I are making a home for our child and a can't help but smile. Make no mistake I want to win this thing, BADLY.

You're ready buddy. I've seen some spectacular golf from you this year. Just hope there's no darn cottonwood down there!

Two half-days at work stand between me and the beginning of my road trip to Myrtle Beach. I'm already almost fully packed, and I'm still not sure the full gravity of this event will hit me until I arrive on the grounds of TB and Caledonia Thursday morning...all I know is that I'll have to force myself to sleep the next few days....

I think my favorite part of this week is when I get in, I can tell everyone to go away work wise. CAN'T WAIT.

One super busy day at the office tomorrow, I swear, patients hear you are going on vacation and the flood gates open with appointments. Then I am off Tuesday and leaving around 4pm to head to NC, spend the night and drive the last two hours to the course Wednesday and start this incredible event!

One super busy day at the office tomorrow, I swear, patients hear you are going on vacation and the flood gates open with appointments. Then I am off Tuesday and leaving around 4pm to head to NC, spend the night and drive the last two hours to the course Wednesday and start this incredible event!

I almost want to take vacation days to follow along!

Safe travels everyone!

Two more days of work then it's off to Myrtle Beach with the mother law for #THPMC. Unfortunately my wife can't make it because she started a new job which is finally m-f so she doesn't have any vacations days now. But my mother in law has a friend in Hilton Head coming to see her so that's why she is coming. But owell it's going to be a blast for all off us and can't wait to see you all there!!

Travel safe everyone!

GO TEAM THP!!!

5 hrs to go

So nutty this is almost here. Going to be so freaking awesome for you guys. Proud of all the work all of you have put in. Look forward to see what Staff Sponsor day brings for you all and seeing Team THP take the win!

I'm so ready for this, I will have worked 10 consecutive days as of Wednesday. I can't wait to get out of dodge!

I am sitting here right now thinking about what it was like on the other side of this last year. I was very new to THP when the MC hit and remember watching thinking to myself how freaking awesome would it be to get to do that. One year later am I sitting getting ready to experience THE FREAKING MORGAN CUP!(still pinching myself) But what this post is about is a big giant thank-you to the Supporters here on the site. You guys have been amazing! To have the support from you all means the world to me. I wish I had better words to say thank you and could write like JB but know you all are astounding and this would not be half the journey it is without you!

Oh the anticipation!

Play well everyone. Really looking forward to the coverage !

Really can't get this out of my head at all. Got out of bed to clean my temp bag and start putting items aside to pack. Tied my best round today, but consider it the best as it was a tougher course and burned a few birdie putts. My driver shaft epoxy came loose and had to put it in the bag towards the last third, but the 3W came through stellar. This coaster is climbing that big hill and I'm ready with my hands in the air.

South Carolina baby one and half hours until I can take a nap.

Back