2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Poor day for the squad, and Rory's going to have to come back to the field for any of them to make a mark.
On the plus side, I do have the $20K Watson still in the mix. GO, Tom, GO!

I still have 6 playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 8 playing still, but the closest is V-Dub at 12 with Adam Scott close behind.

2 missed cuts.

Rory, Molinari, Dubuisson, Rose.

Fingers crossed.

All 10 made the cut for me, but none named Rory.

since I'm spinning my wheels I'm going for broke this week with the big guns. We will see how it goes!

^^^this is not working BTW...

48th to 42nd thanks to a nice 7th place this week and my 2nd time picking winner this season.

Have moved up quite a bit in the past month, but still aways to go

I had 3 in the top 10 and went backwards, scratching my head on that one lol.

iI had Rory, but noone else, still enough to go up 6 spots to 61

#3 this week! Still far, far, down the leaderboard overall.

#13 this week for me without Rory. Went 2,2,5,9,12 and 23. Moved from 100 to 86

Held on to the top spot for another week. Need to put some more room between myself and dawgdaddy though.

wow, i wish the contest for that sweet Callaway bag was based off the fantasy picks this week lol. Looks like I hit lightning in the bottle. Still, only jumped from 27th to 15th, and a very very long way to go.

Had my best week to date. I had Rory, Sergio, and Rickie on my team. Managed to move from 73 to 47. Pretty good jump in one week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dropped from 9th to 11th. Also fell further behind the leader. Now 2.7 million behind.

Jumped from 13th to 9th... Didn't have a winner but having all 10 with 2 T2 finishes helped me make the jump.

Need to pick a winner or I am never catching the leaders.

43 to 35 this week

My fantasy team remains in the Dandy Don Meredith singing zone.

I held tight a 28th this week

For everyone participating in the Morgan Cup whether as players or volunteers, I would go ahead and set your team for this week because I know if I don't do it now, there is no way I will remember to do it later.

For everyone participating in the Morgan Cup whether as players or volunteers, I would go ahead and set your team for this week because I know if I don't do it now, there is no way I will remember to do it later.

DANG IT, I wanted peeps in front of me to get stuck with NIF's

I moved up to 56th place from 79th after the open.

Who else is starting to struggle a little with starts left with 9 tournaments to go?

Back