2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I know this team needs me, I've never lost to any PGA player in match play, ever! I can't wait till next competition.

Can't wait to see the MC footage too =)

Next contest starting up after the Morgan Cup? Perfect...time for some creative brainstorming, story board building, research....whatever it takes to put forth the best contest entry possible.

Looking forward to #2 in a few weeks!

Can't wait for the next contest. Hopefully I can be number dos to get into #TheDos

After the #THPMC is perfect. Gives those participating to enjoy every second of an amazing event and gives me a chance to get ready for the next contest!

Last edited:
Same here. Game is rounding into form. If my next lesson reaps me similar benefits to the last lesson ... look out #ZooCrew! This #ZooKeeper plays for keeps!

The next contest will be shortly after #THPMC

After the #THPMC is perfect. Gives those participating to enjoy every second of an amazing event and gives me a chance to get ready for the next contest!

I'm really glad to see this. As much as I support the #Grandaddy Dos and want to compete for a spot in it, my full attention is elsewhere at the moment, as it should be. After the #THPMC, I will be better able to focus on whatever contest is coming.

Totally understand and that's how it should be. Looking forward to #THPMC first then #TheDos contest dos.

I am playing match play tomorrow and I will continue to be working on my game.

A little bump for the Callaway guys, play well in #THPMC fellas!

A lot of excitement around Callaway lately, and for good reason!
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for the support!

A little bump for the Callaway guys, play well in #THPMC fellas!

A lot of excitement around Callaway lately, and for good reason!
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for the support!

Funny that you mention this. The next 7 days will be Morgan Cup centric and deservedly so.....and it's been really cool having HashtagChad dropping in over the weekend and dropping some serious teasers. The Callaway peeps just get it and we are lucky to have them onboard - special partnership for sure!

I hope one of the upcoming contests is a vine entry! Man do I have some ideas brewing in my head.

With THP hosting the MC, I expect any movement to take place after the close of the MC.
I hope one of the upcoming contests is a vine entry! Man do I have some ideas brewing in my head.

With THP hosting the MC, I expect any movement to take place after the close of the MC.

That is correct as it's been stated already. Just wanted to express my hopes of a Vine contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Vine contest would be pretty sweet.

That is correct as it's been stated already. Just wanted to express my hopes of a Vine contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then I hope you get in with one of your ideas

Ill be following the MC the best I can this week, but will then be looking forward to the second contest.

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I have a crazy feeling that contest number 2 will start very soon......

Just a hunch.

Hope you boys are ready to put forth those best entries, spoke with quite a few THP'ers about this over the last few days and let's just say that they are hungry.....even some of the 2013 Grandaddy participants.

Team #BasementDwellers is about to grow!

Team #bACEmentdwellers!!
Congrats #Cookie! Looked good on video!

Just a hunch.

Hope you boys are ready to put forth those best entries, spoke with quite a few THP'ers about this over the last few days and let's just say that they are hungry.....even some of the 2013 Grandaddy participants.

My captain laying it down for all of us.

#Cookie & LordByron.... Who is next? Very excited for this next contest opens up.

#BasementDwellers Unite!

Just a hunch.

Can't wait to get after it again i really want to take it to the #zoocrew

Been working on my matchplay skills. Definitely can't wait for the next contest to start.

Back