Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale continues at Callaway Golf Pre-owned http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/?gcid=af100&affcid=4492917

catHeader.png

PGA Super Store, in Schaumburg, had a couple different models of Wilson gloves for under $5 each. Don't know if other stores have a similar deal or not.

PGA Super Store, in Schaumburg, had a couple different models of Wilson gloves for under $5 each. Don't know if other stores have a similar deal or not.
That store is evil I spend so much every time I am up there. They usually have some good prices on used stuff as well

That store is evil I spend so much every time I am up there. They usually have some good prices on used stuff as well

Luckily for me, it's an hour drive, so I can't justify frequent visits. I did also do some "testing" with the Wilson Nexus, in my never ending quest for the perfect carry bag. Really nice.

Went to kohls today for some compression shorts for the #THPMC. A two pack of Adidas were $5.60 originally $28.

Went to kohls today for some compression shorts for the #THPMC. A two pack of Adidas were $5.60 originally $28.
I did the exact same thing, exactly one year ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back