iSukGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
I print t-shirts as a hobby/fun ... believe me I have a day job ... do the whole setup in my kitchen ... I set it up, and take it down each time I print shirts ...

Its been really fun learning ... got into it to support my daughter who wanted to do for money (of course dad needs to buy the infrastructure) ... guess how many shirts she has printed ... so know I print shirts for my amusement and buddies

So anyway my golf buddies and I came up with these two shirts designs ... the debate is bullet versus arrow ... Redneck Golf ... versus Redneck Golfer ... versus Redneck Golfing ...

(Was too much trouble to print every variation)

Your thoughts?

Grey and Red looks great. Definitely prefer the arrow.

I think it should "golfer" and not "golf" ... thoughts on that change?

Decided on "Redneck Golfer" ... Going fill in the tips of horns in a bit more for the arrow one, and try to add more dimples to the ball ... I do know how it looks to I get it on the shirt ... I always donate the experiments to the homeless around here ... So those shirts are not a total waste.

For a friend at work I am doing a golden bear with 18 on the bear ... The number 14 in a pile ... And the word BAMN below.

i am sure Tiger fans will not like it ... But this guy is a huge Jack fan ... His answer to any Jack vs Tiger is 18 ...

I really like the gray with red print. Redneck Golfer I like better also and the arrow definitely. Really cool shirts!

Arrow for sure, and probably redneck golfer as the shirt is talking about the person wearing the shirt and not so much about the game.

Thanks for the feedback! I agree about the golfer versus golf ... and while I like the blue most people seem to like the red/gray ...

Getting ready to burn the screen for the golden bear shirt ...

Thanks again!

Again thanks for the feedback ... I like the "golfer" much better and I filled in the horns a little bit more ... had a blank red shirt laying around ... it came out well. I have a golf trip leaving on Wednesday, so I will be sporting this one on the plane ride!

The golden bear did not come out well ... I was disappointed ... it looked good on the laptop and on the silkscreen ... just did not look that good on the shirt. It is a one off, and will be used for a joke on the golf trip this week ... the guy that is getting it, is a BIG Jack fan ... mention Tiger Woods and all you get is 18 BAMN ... after awhile you sort want to strangle the guy ... :act-up:

Back