Cobra PUMA Scripting - What Would You Choose?

Yeah I changed one outfit but could have gone with hers just as easy. Just couldn't let her be right ;-)

Ha, I went that way and even got little man involved...then switched at the last moment. Meaning getting PMs from my tour rep last moment...whew.

I'll kinda miss Holly Sonders wearing her Puma outfits. I am sure a lot of women ran out and bought little matching outfits and went, "Hey Holly didn't look like this in this thing"Maybe FOX will let her keep them.

Id go,
Option 1 Friday
Option 2 Sat
Option 4 Sun
Option 3 for the shoes

Such an awesome time for you Cobra/Puma guys. Choosing apparel is just as exciting as the clubs.

Disappointed no one is rocking Rickie Orange on Sunday so far. Option 2 is phenomenal.

I really thought about it because they look so nice but in the end I went a little more conservative. Option 2 is the one that was going to get the nod too lol, that just looks great.

Flat brim hats for you all!

3, 4, 3, 1

I agree with the great Marty Hackel- white belts have been done too long now, so I picked outfits without white belts!!! :)

Last edited:
The Doc OK'd my selections for the Cup, which was somewhat surprising that we agreed as she had said she wanted me to go flatbill and I didn't. I'll take it though. Cobra Puma guys are going to look snazzy!

Friday: Option 1
Saturday: Option 3
Sunday: Option 1
Shoes: Option 4

3,3,3,4 alot of sharp stuff though

I'd choose....

Friday Option 3
Saturday Option 2
Sunday Option 3
Shoes Option 4

for me it would be 1,2,3 shoes 4

I'd be worried about white shorts. Could be see through :alien:

3, 2, 1 and 4 for shoes

Friday option 1
Saturday option 2
Sunday option 4

Shoes option 3

I want the option 4 shoe.....omg!

Clothing for me is Friday and Saturday option 1 and option 3 on Sunday!

I would pick
#2 Would have to take the pant
Very nice gear! Can't wait to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday 3
Saturday 3
Sunday 3
Shoes 2 and 3
Puma/cobra lines are becoming awesome as I love bright colors

I can't wait to see the amazing outfits!

I can't wait to see the amazing outfits!

I am looking forward to the apparel as much as the clubs. Something about popping tags really adds to the tour pro feel.

Sweet threads.
shoes 6.

I'd go with; 3,1,2,3

Back