2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

FYI for those looking to play Friday morning that you may want to make the tee time sooner rather than later. I called and asked for 7am at the Squire. They looked for a bit and came back with an "I can do 7:30 at Palmer" ... Didn't sound like there were a ton of early options.

Ouch, so much for playing on Friday.

Quickly looking like I may only be playing during the event.

If anyone has an opening for a Friday afternoon round...

Quickly looking like I may only be playing during the event.

If anyone has an opening for a Friday afternoon round...

Sames. Always nice to hit the practice area between lunch and dinner though!

Just booked Friday 12:20pm on the Champ course +1. Anybody interested send me a PM.

I'll get the 2nd post updates once I'm on a computer

I really can't believe that the courses are already booked up that much for Friday. Disappointing to be honest.

2:52 at the Palmer is the only thing they had available for Thursday afternoon other than the championship course. Gentleman said the fazio course is closed all weekend. A little bit disappointed in that but I am sure the golf will be great. I dont really care where I play as long as it is with THPers

So 2:52 is set on Thursday at palmer for Shanesomenumbers, G$$, myself and waiting on a pm back from milehigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just booked Friday 12:20pm on the Champ course +1. Anybody interested send me a PM.

I'll get the 2nd post updates once I'm on a computer

Mike. Do we know if there will be any sort if meet and greet or "unofficial" get together Friday.

Just wondering if I jointed that time with Canea (if he still has the spot) if we would be done in time for any activity.

Mike. Do we know if there will be any sort if meet and greet or "unofficial" get together Friday.

Just wondering if I jointed that time with Canea (if he still has the spot) if we would be done in time for any activity.
If so it's historically 7 or 8pm

Dawgdaddy and I will be looking for a round on Friday around 11 am. or there about.

Dawgdaddy and I will be looking for a round on Friday around 11 am. or there about.
I just reserved a tee time at the Palmer for 11:28 on Friday. I would love to play with you guys if that works for you two.

ok 2nd post is updated, if anything has been missed, let me know

FYI if you are going to call to book an extra night, that department is only open M-F and you will need to speak with Eric Watts at the resort.

Just booked Sunday night. FYI you don't have to speak to Eric specifically, anyone in group reservations can help you.

Confirming that I won't be playing on Friday afternoon, but will be interested in hitting up the driving range/short game area (if there is one) on Friday mid afternoon, followed by relaxing by the pool prior to the meet and greet dinner!

Confirming that I won't be playing on Friday afternoon, but will be interested in hitting up the driving range/short game area (if there is one) on Friday mid afternoon, followed by relaxing by the pool prior to the meet and greet dinner!
I am hoping to do the same thing if my wife approves..lol. As long as my step daughter that lives in Boca gets off work after lunch like she is planning, I should be free for some practice that afternoon. We should arrive at the resort late morning. PM me if you want someone to hit the practice facilities with.

Tera and I are looking to play Thursday AM and Monday AM. I believe we will be playing the Champions course one of those days.

I am looking to play Friday AM.

What time were you thinking Monday a.m.? I'm thinking of hitting up the Championship course before my flight heads out, but it would probably have to be early, like 7:15 ish.

What time were you thinking Monday a.m.? I'm thinking of hitting up the Championship course before my flight heads out, but it would probably have to be early, like 7:15 ish.

We are going to play the champion course on Thursday. MHG...myself and Tera. Fourth spot open.

Thinking if playing one if the other courses on Monday.

No practice rounds for me. I hope to hit up the range area later Friday but I doubt we will be in our room and settled before 5pm.

We are going to play the champion course on Thursday. MHG...myself and Tera. Fourth spot open.

Thinking if playing one if the other courses on Monday.

Wish I could make Thursday, but it looks like I can't get down there until Friday.

Are you guys are thinking about playing early Monday in that 7:15ish range? If so, I'd love to join.

Wish I could make Thursday, but it looks like I can't get down there until Friday.

Are you guys are thinking about playing early Monday in that 7:15ish range? If so, I'd love to join.

Not sure yet on Monday. We leave at 4pm that day...will look into Mondays round when we get back from Myrtle probably

Not sure yet on Monday. We leave at 4pm that day...will look into Mondays round when we get back from Myrtle probably

Sounds good. GL in Myrtle!

Thursday 9/25
9:24 AM on the Champion course.

One spot open

J4U
J4U +1 Tera
Milehighgolfer

Back