Looking at shoes for the first time in years

trixxstyles

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all Im looking for shoes for the first time in years. My first pair was foot joy cant remember the style 12 yrs ago. Went to dicks and academy and tried on what they had in 10 wide(only 3 pairs)the footjoys in 10 wide fit like a glove and felt like slippers in the store probably would feel better once broke in. What others would be good to look at?I really like the tiger woods 14 in white. I never really wore golf shoes when I worked at the course we played in our tennis shoes. Will be walking most of the time (or try to walk for health reasons Im fat lol).

Footjoys are always too narrow for me.

Lots of love out there for the Nike Lunar Controls. I've been wearing a pair of Callaway xtremes for the last year b/c of how comfortable they are. So much depends on what fits you best.

If you plan on getting 12 years out of them, then I can't recommend Ecco highly enough.

I have the adidas pure 360's, two pair puma biofusions, tw14, puma zero limits and adidas adizeros. The pure 360 is the most comfortable and well made shoes ive ever owned. The biofusion is a close second. Shop the web as I got the adidas for $140 ($250msrp) and biofusions for $60 each ($120 each msrp)

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

If you plan on getting 12 years out of them, then I can't recommend Ecco highly enough.
12 yrs would be a plus lol but not that long jsut a couple is great maybe 3 yrs?

Footjoys are always too narrow for me.

Lots of love out there for the Nike Lunar Controls. I've been wearing a pair of Callaway xtremes for the last year b/c of how comfortable they are. So much depends on what fits you best.
I will look at those also just hard to find anything in wide in sores to try on latley

I have the adidas pure 360's, two pair puma biofusions, tw14, puma zero limits and adidas adizeros. The pure 360 is the most comfortable and well made shoes ive ever owned. The biofusion is a close second. Shop the web as I got the adidas for $140 ($250msrp) and biofusions for $60 each ($120 each msrp)

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

I will look at them just the local stores have very little and even smaller wide to choose from

id like to recommend asics as i like the comfort in them but they are hard to find for shoe size
do you have a new balance store in your region? ours here carry the new golf shoes. maybe look at those

I love my Footjoy DNA's. Definitely try all the sizes and widths, and don't be afraid to try a smaller and wider combination. I normally wear 11 in other shoes but found the 10 wide in the DNA to be perfect.

id like to recommend asics as i like the comfort in them but they are hard to find for shoe size
do you have a new balance store in your region? ours here carry the new golf shoes. maybe look at those
the todd and moore we had in columbia had a new balance store in it but they closed 2 yrs ago there may be one at the beach have to check

I love my Footjoy DNA's. Definitely try all the sizes and widths, and don't be afraid to try a smaller and wider combination. I normally wear 11 in other shoes but found the 10 wide in the DNA to be perfect.
So far in foot joy 10 wide is money for me fit like a glove just looking at other options prolly will go with them till I find something else

FootJoy DNA, Puma bio fusion or bio fusion lite, ECCO and adizero from Adidas.

I can really recommend the Adidas Adicross 3 (sneaker style) golf shoes. I've bought them a few months ago (ordered the black and the brown version) and my feet really likes them a lot. The shoes are very comfortable and light to wear. I often wear them to the office before going to the golf course. They also come in wide size. Check out your local golf store.

If you walk I'd say True Linkswear a 1000 times over. The True Sensei are the most comfortable golf Shoe I've ever worn and I have 7 pairs of golf shoes just sitting in the closet because of them. The only downfall to the sensei is they aren't waterproof. I also own the Trues Tours which are waterproof and very comfortable.

Don't forget to check us out on shoes!!! 10% off for THP members.

GMAMASGOLF.COM

Just got a pair of del Mars. Damn they are comfortable.

Back