Vote For Your Ideal Set Of Clubs To Enter For a Chance To Win Them Today!

Chickopher

Reaction score
Handicap
20+
Welcome to GolfDiscount 2014 Golfers' Choice Awards. Help us at GolfDiscount.com determine the best new clubs of 2014.

What's helped you with driving accuracy and distance, hitting more greens in regulation, saving more pars from the beach or dropping more putts?

What clubs are you most excited about putting in your bag today?

Let your vote be heard!

Everyone that fills out this 2 minute survey between now and July 31st, 2014 is entered to win their ideal set from the survey.

http://www.golfdiscount.com/2014_golfers_choice_awards

This is pretty cool. Limited options, but darn cool. Thanks.

Thanks for this. Would be a nice win for any THPer

This is pretty cool. Limited options, but darn cool. Thanks.

I agree on limited. I was disappointed the Bridgestone wedges and the Bio Cell hybrid weren't listed.

I agree on limited. I was disappointed the Bridgestone wedges and the Bio Cell hybrid weren't listed.

But Amp Cell was. Weird. Some older models as well, but nonetheless, cool. I found my way to say what I liked!

No Bridgestone or SeeMore in sight but cool contest nonetheless. Thanks for the link!

Definitely limited - no Apex??? Criminal. But, cool contest nonetheless! I gave Adams and Titleist plenty of love.

Definitely limited - no Apex??? Criminal. But, cool contest nonetheless! I gave Adams and Titleist plenty of love.
They had apex pro on there

Cool Thanks

True, but that is a very different iron from the Apex. Just kind of strange.
Oh no doubt I was just saying its on there. I picked the most expensive offerings I could hahaha considering it would be a second set for most of us, might as well right?

That was fun. Given what was available I went with Bertha, Rapture, X2Hot, AP1's, 588 RTX's, DLL.

Oh no doubt I was just saying its on there. I picked the most expensive offerings I could hahaha considering it would be a second set for most of us, might as well right?

More like third set...I have a problem bahahaha

I went with Adams XTD driver, Titleist 913h and 913f, Wilson C100 irons, Adams M.Puglielli wedges, and Odyssey MXM Versa putter. Would be a damn sweet set if I won!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thanks

More like third set...I have a problem bahahaha

I went with Adams XTD driver, Titleist 913h and 913f, Wilson C100 irons, Adams M.Puglielli wedges, and Odyssey MXM Versa putter. Would be a damn sweet set if I won!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Yeah definitely a solid set!

I entered, but my choices were more on perception than actual use due the limited amount of equipment available to pick.

Ok...I picked what I would want to win.

Awesome find, thanks. Went all Titliest and the Odyssey #7. Love them all though

Thanks for the info. I'm in.

Cool idea, choices were limited but threw my name in the hat

Awesome opportunity, thanks!

I entered, but my choices were more on perception than actual use due the limited amount of equipment available to pick.

Ok...I picked what I would want to win.

yup, a lot of stuff that I haven't tried yet

Thanks for the link!!

In. Thanks for sharing!

Back