Claret Jug or Stanley Cup

As a hockey fan and someone who understands history, I follow the belief that you shouldnt touch the Stanley Cup until youve actually won it and being as Im never going to win the Stanley Cup, it would have to be the Claret Jug for me.
As for what I would drink, it would have to be champagne: Perrier-Jouet, Moet or Dom Perignon. Especially if I had just won The Open, Id probably get the most expensive bottle of champagne that I could find because I wouldnt care about spending $500 or more on a bottle. We had Moet at my wedding and it was absolutely amazing. Few things in life feel better than popping open a bottle of champagne.

Baja Blast Mountain Dew out of the Stanley Cup

Claret with Shandy

The Claret Jug, for sure. drink of choice would have to be Claret as well.

jager... interesting choice for Rory's mom

The Stanley Cup filled to the brim with MooseHead Lager!

Claret Jug and some Shiner for this guy

I'll hand over my Canadian card. I would rather drink from the Claret Jug.

I've been within inches of the Stanley Cup before, had a chance to have pictures taken, touch it, etc.

The Claret Jug I think is so much more elusive. Golf means far more to me than hockey, so the jug it would have to be.
The beverage? As yet undecided. Should I get the chance, then I would make the decision LOL.

I grew up dreaming of winning the Stanley Cup, I went to hockey camps in Canada every summer with Simon Gagne and Justin Williams. I would take the Stanley Cup in a heartbeat.

I'll hand over my Canadian card. I would rather drink from the Claret Jug.

I've been within inches of the Stanley Cup before, had a chance to have pictures taken, touch it, etc.

The Claret Jug I think is so much more elusive. Golf means far more to me than hockey, so the jug it would have to be.
The beverage? As yet undecided. Should I get the chance, then I would make the decision LOL.
Canadian Citizenship status: revoked!

Claret filled with Samuel Smith oatmeal stout.
By the way whos Stanley

jager... interesting choice for Rory's mom
That gives me bad memories of collage parties

Claret jug with champagne.

Claret Jug with 40 year old wine

Claret Jug, filled to brimming with Guinness!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back