A round in the Joplin/Springfield MO area!

Rivercut does 7 days in advance so I made us a 10:32 for satururday to be safe

that works for me. I live about 3 min from the course, so I will see you guys there. I should be there around 9:45-10:00am.

that works for me. I live about 3 min from the course, so I will see you guys there. I should be there around 9:45-10:00am.
I will be there around 9:45 as well

Would everyone be ok with around 10 am sunday I have date saturday night so 10 might be safer lol

Would everyone be ok with around 10 am sunday I have date saturday night so 10 might be safer lol

Fine with me....my swing doesn't wake up till around 10:00am anyway.

Saturday - 26 July - Rivercut - 10:32am

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze
4. Daddio

Sunday - 27 July - Millwood - 10AM-ish

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze
4. StLCardsFan

Is this right?

I'm getting pumped to hit the road and play with you'all!!

Saturday - 26 July - Rivercut - 10:32am

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze
4. Daddio

Sunday - 27 July - Millwood - 10AM-ish

1. sposey013168
2. texasbubba
3. Evanseze
4. StLCardsFan

Is this right?
Looks correct to me. I am pumped to play this weekend. We are playing very nice and challenging courses, going to be a blast

Looks correct to me. I am pumped to play this weekend. We are playing very nice and challenging courses, going to be a blast

Same here, I am looking forward to this weekend. It has been over a year since I last played Millwood, going to be a great weekend.

This will be my first time playing at Rivercut. Can't wait!

You will love it. A weekend with THP'ers is.....winning

You will love it. A weekend with THP'ers is.....winning
Well said Shane. Going to be an doubly special THP/new course weekend for me. My first go at Rivercut with you three guys on Saturday followed by a round with darnall at his home track, Marshfield CC, on Sunday. It will also be my first look at that course. What a great way to make up for the time lost recovering from this knee surgery!

You should like it.....Rivercut is a great course. One of the best public courses you can play.

Well said Shane. Going to be an doubly special THP/new course weekend for me. My first go at Rivercut with you three guys on Saturday followed by a round with darnall at his home track, Marshfield CC, on Sunday. It will also be my first look at that course. What a great way to make up for the time lost recovering from this knee surgery!

Marshfield is a great little course. I used to play that course 2-3 times per month back when I was playing a lot more golf. Comparing it to Rivercut, it is not as difficult a test, but a great track nonetheless. I wish it were closer to Springfield so that I could play there more often. See you Saturday.

Marshfield is a great little course. I used to play that course 2-3 times per month back when I was playing a lot more golf. Comparing it to Rivercut, it is not as difficult a test, but a great track nonetheless. I wish it were closer to Springfield so that I could play there more often. See you Saturday.
Speaking of other courses we all need to make a trip to bolivar for a round at silo ridge sometime, that is an awesome course

Guys I had my head up my ass, millwood club championship is this weekend so earliest tee time is 12:36 sunday. Will that time work for everyone, I booked it to be safe but can cancel it if need be. Sorry about my stupidity

Guys I had my head up my ass, millwood club championship is this weekend so earliest tee time is 12:36 sunday. Will that time work for everyone, I booked it to be safe but can cancel it if need be. Sorry about my stupidity

I just spoke to a buddy of mine that plays out there and he mentioned the club championship was this weekend. I was going to ask you about it, but you beat me to it. Later in the day is no problem for me whatsoever. Count me in.

Speaking of other courses we all need to make a trip to bolivar for a round at silo ridge sometime, that is an awesome course

I agree.....great course. Greens are usually fantastic. Hardest par 3 I have ever played is at that course. No. 5 245 yards uphill from the tips. I think I have made par there maybe 2x total.

When I mentioned that Rivercut was my #2 course in the area, Silo Ridge is my #1. I love that place. It's always in great shape and offers up so much variety from hole to hole to keep it interesting. Easier holes, harder holes, long, short, wide, tight, it's got it all.

That time works for me, I've got nothing to do that day.

If we have to play earlier in the day, a friend of mine knows the pro at Silo very well, I could see if we can get on there earlier in the day. No guarantees, but I could send the text and find out. I didn't know if Texasbubba would have to get on the road earlier or not. I'm fine with the original Millwood plan, but if we have to try and start earlier for his sake I could find out about Silo.

I think bunna is ok ok with 12:30 sunday but he will pop in soon I am sure :)

I think bunna is ok ok with 12:30 sunday but he will pop in soon I am sure :)

If you meant bubba, he is :)

This has been a crazy, long week... 10 to 12 hour days so far! I'm ready for some golf and relaxation!!!

If you meant bubba, he is :)

This has been a crazy, long week... 10 to 12 hour days so far! I'm ready for some golf and relaxation!!!

Don't think for a minute that I am not going to call you Bunna a few times on Saturday......:) good to hear everything is still a go for both days.....as I said before, I am looking forward to playing Millwood as I haven't played there in over a year. Going to be a great weekend fellas.

Last edited:
Back