Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Riding it is, don't have to change bags now.

Great recommendation for shore gate. I had a lot of fun here. Very challenging course even from the whites. I can't imagine it from the blues and i would die from the tips!

Impeccable conditions. Friendly staff. Only complaint I have is that for $105 I expect a better range. Grass was out due to rain and I get it but cheap mats on concrete? Practice area Needs some work!

Pro shop was good though. forgot my belt at home and was able to find a nice cloth adidas belt that matched my outfit here.

I'd definitely play here again and again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone up for a Saturday round?

It's supposed to be a pretty decent week weather wise anyone up for a weekday round? I'm free every day except Thursday.

It's supposed to be a pretty decent week weather wise anyone up for a weekday round? I'm free every day except Thursday.
Would love to but work is calling. Pleasure meeting you Friday. We'll do it again soon.

I am on vacation later in the week would be better maybe Friday if that works

I am on vacation later in the week would be better maybe Friday if that works
Let me know what you're thinking. Should be able to play Friday. I'd rather late morning/early afternoon if possible. I have to drop my kids off at daycare if I'm playing and that can't happen until 8:30 - 9. The new sticks should be here by then if everything goes as planned too.

When i grow up i want to be jlukes.

With holidays I get 46 Days off a year and even I have no clue how he gets out there on work days so much!

Anyone up for a round on Sunday? It's my last free day before September.

Im out for Fridays round.

Says the guy who expenses his golf rounds
Somebody has to. Might as well be me. If you become a customer the skies the limit.

Nah, and don't think I'm golfing either

You around Sunday?

I'm so psyched! I won the Masters lottery and am going to the Wednesday practice round!

Back