Need prayer for my Father please

Stay strong brother, big prayers coming your way.

Positive vibes your way buddy. Hang in there.

Thoughts are with you!

Prayers going out

Now he's been moved to icu. Not going well.

Prayers sent ... all the best to you are and family.

Hoping for the best. Sending good mojo.

Hoping the best, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Prayers sent.

I'll be keeping your dad & your whole family in my prayers. Hope all is well soon.

Just took him back for exploratory abdominal surgery. His ICU nurse seems hopeful. Blood gasses and all are improved somewhat. Will depend on what they find in the surgery. Thanks for all the prayers and positive vibes. Please keep 'em coming.

Just took him back for exploratory abdominal surgery. His ICU nurse seems hopeful. Blood gasses and all are improved somewhat. Will depend on what they find in the surgery. Thanks for all the prayers and positive vibes. Please keep 'em coming.

Surgery found nothing in the abdomen, bowels, organs, etc. Will have an infectious disease doc check him out next. Maybe an infection somewhere. Still very critical condition.

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers, I hope for a speedy recovery Pennglynns.

Thoughts and Prayers!

Thoughts and prayers heading his way.

Thinking of you and yours.

Prayers for your Dad and the family.

Be the ball!!

Continued thoughts out to you all Penn.

Prayers and positive vibes headed your way.

Positive thoughts and prayers heading your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Positive thoughts to you and your dad!

Went through similar with my mom 2 1/2 years ago. She went in for "simple" surgery to put stent in her leg and ended up spending over a month in a coma in ICU. She came back to her old self in a year. My prayers are with you!

Back