Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

I found this: http://www.vrbo.com/557126

I will be staying at home but if we get the turn out we had last year, this would be cost effective.

Ummm.... Is it haunted

From The HTC One Blue!

I know nothing about the property. It might be haunted who knows. The owner might not even be interested in a group of guys. It might have to be a group vote on old creepy house vs no tell motel.

Well I've got my work stuff arranged. I love killing two birds with one stone!

Thoughts on lodging?

LOL! I like work and golf efficiencies. BTW, did a search for Husker watch sites (just in case the group revolts against UNL/MSU watching - Hah!), and closest one is in West Des Moines. I have put out a couple of feelers to see if there is anything in Ames, even unofficially.

There is a BWW in Ames. I'm sure they would put the game on for you.

There is a BWW in Ames. I'm sure they would put the game on for you.

Will probably have to see about a week out, once Big 12 TV schedules are decided... ISU is playing at Okie State, so if that is a late game, money says most Ames establishments will have the Cyclones/Cowboys on.

BWW would definitely be a lot easier.

I dont think ames is friendly to the huskers yet.

The haunted house has my attention.

~Rock

Princess needs an air mattress a generator and a fan to start lol

I know October seems a ways off. It will be here before anyone knows it. Time to mark the calendar and get in on this great event!

I maybe out Tweeked my back again & golf isn't very fun again

Total bummer! Get rested and better. Fingers crossed you can join us.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Its what I get for being so dang old. Lol

Its what I get for being so dang old. Lol

Maybe Prince Hartmann has some suggestions.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

I am not going to be able to make this one. Sorry fellas

That weekend doesn't work for me unfortunately being gone the weekend before for the bridgestone championship

You got plenty of time to work that issue out. Hoping it gets better.

I am not going to be able to make this one. Sorry fellas

You always say you can't make it, and then you just surprise us all and end up making it.

~Rock

You got plenty of time to work that issue out. Hoping it gets better.

You always say you can't make it, and then you just surprise us all and end up making it.

~Rock

This time is different. Will be an expensive trip to the BS Championship I cannot do another trip the weekend after.

Ok. Been thinkin, if I make it I'm going to skip the afternoon round Saturday & visit my cousins

Ok. Been thinkin, if I make it I'm going to skip the afternoon round Saturday & visit my cousins

Sounds like a good plan!

I like how you are swaying back to making this event!

~Rock

We'll see thurs after league

Back