2015 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

I was regretfully informed that I will not be a lucky patron at next years tournament. Maybe next year Mr. Payne, but I still have nothing but love for the committee.

Informed that I wasn't selected for practice round tickets. No biggie because nothing is bringing me down from my Morgan Cup high!!!

Received this message when I checked my account - "Your application was not selected for 2015 Masters Practice Rounds tickets." I am counting on #cookie for practice round tickets again, he graciously let me use his last year on rain out Monday and said that I could get his replacement tickets for the 2015 round.

I got denied this year, that sucks but I guess 2 years in a row was good. Very sad now.

Not only was I denied so were my mom, my sister, 2 of my brothers, my step-daughter and a 2 co-workers. I think it is a plot against me.

:angry::at-wits-end::banghead:

Man.. They just keep shooting me down every year :/

Add me to the denied list.

It's becoming a summertime tradition!

It must be summer time because I got my annual decline from ANGC

I was lucky enough to secure tickets for Wednesdays practice round! :blob::beauty::alien2:

No-go for me either. Guess I'm not surprised, as there are surely a ton of entries. Congrats to all the folks that got selected!

Again had to log in to see my denial. Fine whatever....

Got me 4 tickets to Wednesday practice round yeeeeabuddy

Bummed I missed out this year, was really hoping to take my dad for his 60th birthday.

After logging in this a.m. and seeing my denial getting the denial email a while ago was anti-climatic for sure. Those with the Wednesday tickets enjoy the par 3 tournament that afternoon, they really put on a great show for the fans.

Congrats to those selected.

Rejected now 10 yrs in a row. Boo

One thing to keep in mind is that since ticketholders from this year's cancelled round on Monday were guaranteed 2015 tickets, there were probably about a third fewer tickets available through the lottery process this year than normal.

This year was my first time applying and I got tickets to the Tuesday practice round. Pretty pumped!

Anyone have a problem paying for your tickets this time around? I had an issue last year and got the same error message again this year and had to wait until almost the deadline for the website to be fixed so I could send my payment.

I got denied. again. 4 years running :(

Got denied for both tourney and practice rounds.

Really looking to go if anyone has any extra tickets.

Back