Orlando area golf 7/31

Sanzabar

Oh So Colt!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all.

Me and 6 of my buddies are making a trek down to Florida for my bachelor party. We are staying in Orlando on July 31st and then to Tampa after that. We want to get a twilight round in somewhere in Orlando.

Any courses down there to play based on what I am looking for:

Do not want anything FANCY, two of the guys play golf once every 2 years. I don't want them to feel out of place and like they cannot have fun.
Want something on the cheaper side of the spectrum.
Want to be able to rent clubs for the whole clan (we are not taking clubs with us). Do any courses have that many rental sets?

Thanks in advance for all of the help.

Orange County national has rentals they also have a stay and play lodge. Look into them at OCNgolf.com

Hey all.

Me and 6 of my buddies are making a trek down to Florida for my bachelor party. We are staying in Orlando on July 31st and then to Tampa after that. We want to get a twilight round in somewhere in Orlando.

Any courses down there to play based on what I am looking for:

Do not want anything FANCY, two of the guys play golf once every 2 years. I don't want them to feel out of place and like they cannot have fun.
Want something on the cheaper side of the spectrum.
Want to be able to rent clubs for the whole clan (we are not taking clubs with us). Do any courses have that many rental sets?

Thanks in advance for all of the help.

Orange County National would be great. Play Crooked Cat. It's easy, short and pretty open.

Crooked Cat really seems to fit the bill. $29 for when we would want to play.

I have emailed them about rental sets!!

Any other options in case they do not have enough rentals?

Back