Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

The PGA Tour game better be wonderful. I'm pretty tired of their crap they pulled every year with no real good update.

Ride the optimistic train Wardy. I think we're going to have a blast with that game.

Ride the optimistic train Wardy. I think we're going to have a blast with that game.

Oh we'll have fun, because we make it fun. EA sports isn't exactly known for their expertise in annual updates that are more than just a jersey number and graphics.

Looking at you NHL.. Madden.. NCAAF (RIP).. FIFA.. TW..

If it wasn't for Forza 5, I wouldn't have bought an Xbox One at launch. Would have waited until more games come out. It's where I stand with PS4 as well. Once more games come out for the PS4 I'll pick one up.

I barely touched Forza after buying it, but now it's about all I play (there's some Drivatars that I'm creating serious bank for...).

I still have a bunch of PS4 games from launch unopened - I would sell it if it wasn't for The Order coming out next year.

Traded in those few items from my PS3 game library that had some value and essentially upgraded my FIFA14 version to PS4. It is amazing having played both the PS3 and PS4 versions now just how much better the gameplay and control smoothness and responsiveness is on the PS4 version. It is almost like a whole new game.

On a side note, Gamestop is doing 50% extra credit on trade-ins through the 29th I think as a summer promotion. Traded in PS3 versions of MLB14, FIFA 14, and Gran Turismo 6 and got a respectable $87 in credit.

That's a pretty solid deal Donne!

I need to take my 360 and all my games back to see if I can get anything for them. Should not have waited this long. I suppose I'd be good for a couple games total, enough to pre-order NHL14 and CoD AW.

Been playing the Destiny Beta.

Gameplay is extremely solid - but still not sold on it. I have never been good at the halo-style multiplayer.

Gameplay is extremely solid - but still not sold on it. I have never been good at the halo-style multiplayer.

I like it a lot glad I purchased it even if it's just for the storyline

Ya I love the graphics and all of that, but I just never got into these types of games.

Ya I love the graphics and all of that, but I just never got into these types of games.

Right now I am about 50/50 on getting it. I will play multiplayer a little more to see if it is something that grows on me.

Oh, and 8 days until The Last of Us Remastered is released on PS4!!!!!!

I'm sold on Destiny, solid gameplay, and to think it's not even the full game. I think it's a hybrid between COD and Halo and I'm thinking it's going to be on a scale of Skyrim.

But it is looking like I'm gonna buy the last of us remake.

Never played last of us on ps3 so I'll def be grabbing that as well

I got my beta code for Destiny, after coming back from my second scout camp of the summer. Went to download it sunday night, and after 4 hours, it was downloaded, but wasn't installed. Then, I finally get a chance to get on yesterday, and it's down. Crap! So, now I have to wait until tomorrow to play. A buddy gave me one of the codes he got, and has been bugging me about it since he sent it, and he knew I was going to be gone for a few days.

Played Last of Us, and loved it, on the PS3. What's going to be added for the remastered edition? Is there any new content? If not, I will probably pass on it.

I got my beta code for Destiny, after coming back from my second scout camp of the summer. Went to download it sunday night, and after 4 hours, it was downloaded, but wasn't installed. Then, I finally get a chance to get on yesterday, and it's down. Crap! So, now I have to wait until tomorrow to play. A buddy gave me one of the codes he got, and has been bugging me about it since he sent it, and he knew I was going to be gone for a few days.

Played Last of Us, and loved it, on the PS3. What's going to be added for the remastered edition? Is there any new content? If not, I will probably pass on it.

I believe all of the DLC for The Last of Us is included with the PS4 version. So you get the fully remastered game plus the DLC.

I'm sold on Destiny, solid gameplay, and to think it's not even the full game. I think it's a hybrid between COD and Halo and I'm thinking it's going to be on a scale of Skyrim.

But it is looking like I'm gonna buy the last of us remake.

I am assuming I needed to preorder to play the Beta?

Oh well

I can't imagine how they could remaster The Last of Us, because it was already a phenomenal game on the PS3, graphics wise

I am assuming I needed to preorder to play the Beta?

Oh well
I didn't preorder it. They gave out codes to those that did, and then they were given codes to hand out to friends so that the beta would expand. I got mine from a friend I've been playing Battlefield games with for about 5 years.

I can't imagine how they could remaster The Last of Us, because it was already a phenomenal game on the PS3, graphics wise

They're saying it's legitimately astounding graphically now, which is indeed amazing bc you're right it was gorgeous.

Been playing the beta ... it a lot like the Alpha ... a very good game! Love the co-op mode.

Also enjoyed the co-op mode and multiplayer. I never played halo, so I like the change this brings coming from COD and BF.

Still not sure about buying it, will be a gametime decision.

Oh, and 8 days until The Last of Us Remastered is released on PS4!!!!!!

I have not even played or seen the PS3 version, but based on the reviews and because I LOVE Uncharted games and this is made by the same people I am going to get this the day it comes out. I have watched a couple trailers and it looks amazing.

Back