The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Erky, really sorry to hear she didn't pull through man

So sorry to hear Erky...all the best to her family as well as yours.

Erky, so sorry to hear the news...condolences.

Sorry to hear that Erky. Thoughts out to her family and yours.

There were two 4 year old boys killed in the area last night. One was thrown out of a moving vehicle. They don't know who was driving or what he was doing in the car. His mom was out clubbing and he was being watched by his 17 year old brother.

The second child was mauled to death by two pit bulls. His parents were '' having a conversation '' behind closed doors with his uncle and 15 year old cousin.

Both instances just leave me speechless.

Erky, that is so sad. My condolences.

nearly 4 hour flight with no in flight entertainment. That is just wrong. And my battery is close to dying on my surface. :(

There were two 4 year old boys killed in the area last night. One was thrown out of a moving vehicle. They don't know who was driving or what he was doing in the car. His mom was out clubbing and he was being watched by his 17 year old brother.

The second child was mauled to death by two pit bulls. His parents were '' having a conversation '' behind closed doors with his uncle and 15 year old cousin.

Both instances just leave me speechless.

Nothing better than responsible people procreating. I have high hopes for the future of humanity.

Saw a "grandma" on TV that was 32 years older than her granddaughter.

There are some people in this world that have so little self worth, have so little going on for themselves and their lives, that they try and go out of their way to ruin other people's good. It must be awful to live your life so concerned with what others are doing, because the self worth is not there. Comical at best, and sadly the internet is full of them.

There are some people in this world that have so little self worth, have so little going on for themselves and their lives, that they try and go out of their way to ruin other people's good. It must be awful to live your life so concerned with what others are doing, because the self worth is not there. Comical at best, and sadly the internet is full of them.

Haters gonna hate. Gotta love people that are so miserable they would have nothing else better to do than concern themselves with things they shouldnt be and try to rain on other peoples parades.

Kinda childish, but I suppose idiots gonna be idiots, and everyone with a keyboard is magically a tough guy

I think you nailed it there. The internet may be the only place some of them can find self worth, all be it fleeting and temporary in most cases.

Haters gonna hate. Gotta love people that are so miserable they would have nothing else better to do than concern themselves with things they shouldnt be and try to rain on other peoples parades.

Kinda childish, but I suppose idiots gonna be idiots, and everyone with a keyboard is magically a tough guy

E-Thug-urbandictionary-dont-mess-with-me-meme-joke-funny-lol.jpg

No WiFi on plane...not rant worthy...except for today

Got out this morning and car battery was dead, again. Went to grab the jumper cables out of the back of the car and pulled a muscle in the middle of my back. It hurts so damn much that it's painful to take a deep breath. Add to this the fact that my neck is tight from tossing and turning last night because the wife has been pregnant for what seems like an eternity and cant sleep herself and I'm ready to just throw the towel in for Tuesday and it's not even 10 am yet.

Thanks everybody for the thoughts and prayers. Wendi lost her battle over the weekend with her family by her side. We are heartbroken, but we know she's in a better place. This is a link to a donation site for her husband and kids. I am sure they could use all the help they can get, if anyone is interested. Wendi was a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines, and was based out of Phoenix. It looks like the flight attendant community has really rallied to help raise a lot of money: http://www.gofundme.com/bmw3q8
Sorry to hear this man. Just incredible to think what can happen in the blink of an eye. My thoughts are with you, your family, and the family of Wendi.

Thanks everybody for the thoughts and prayers. Wendi lost her battle over the weekend with her family by her side. We are heartbroken, but we know she's in a better place. This is a link to a donation site for her husband and kids. I am sure they could use all the help they can get, if anyone is interested. Wendi was a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines, and was based out of Phoenix. It looks like the flight attendant community has really rallied to help raise a lot of money: http://www.gofundme.com/bmw3q8

Terrible. So sorry for your loss. Those poor kids

Terrible news, my sympathies to her family and friends.

So sorry to hear Erky. My deepest sympathies to her family.

very sorry Erky, my sympaties

Work place politics piss me off. I see what you're trying to do dude ... I'm not going to let it happen though.

I have a scary feeling that we just hired a guy that will be taking over my job duties eventually.

The new guys is the VP's best friend and he makes a boatload less than me. We have been kind of slow and they are slowly teaching him how to do everything that I do. I openly asked about it and they keep giving me the "we just need someone else to know the full process from start to finish"..

Just have that gut feeling...

Connecticut DMV :banghead:

Have been on hold for over 2 hours combined today. Granted, its all self inflicted, but so incredibly frustrating at the same time.

Internship/job application.
Somehow I don't think I'm the best applicant available for any of these jobs.

I have a scary feeling that we just hired a guy that will be taking over my job duties eventually.

The new guys is the VP's best friend and he makes a boatload less than me. We have been kind of slow and they are slowly teaching him how to do everything that I do. I openly asked about it and they keep giving me the "we just need someone else to know the full process from start to finish"..

Just have that gut feeling...
Man buddy. I hope that's not the case. I do know it's easy to fear the worst sometime. I'll be hoping the best for you. Having lost my job earlier in the year, I know how unsettling it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back