WinnPro X Putter Grips

Agreed. And to me it doesn't get as slippery in my sweaty hands

Have been putting quite well with this on the Dinero Tycoon last couple rounds. Practice pays off more than a grip, but it's something I'm glad I put on the putter.

BUmp for mike dean.

Liked the 1.18 of the bunch. The others were just to beefy for me to make that kind of jump.

I like it beefy.

Having not used this for a couple weeks, I can say that I miss it pretty badly. I expect the HB1 to be a little better for me with the grip of choice. I probably should have just bought one and gripped the one I already have, but seemed like a waste of money to have two identical putters.

I have been using mine for the last two rounds and I like it quite a bit, but it really feels loose on the club, it is tight at the butt end of the club, but the other end of the grip is not even touching the shaft... it a bit annoying.

am I the only one that saw that?

Not sure buddy. There may be some space there, but I've not noticed it during use at all.

Not sure buddy. There may be some space there, but I've not noticed it during use at all.

I didnt notice it during use either, but I did drop my putter un the fringe to chip and it made a weird rubbery rattle, and I didnt like it

Bummer man. I've not had that happen.

Yea mine was done conventional. I will say that you can eff up a winn putter grip pretty quickly if you aren't careful. I've done that a few times - not with these, but with the excel mids.

So I bought yet another one of these, this time for my WHP #1.

After some fooling around I went with the 1.32 this time. Now I'm torn between the two.

I have smaller hands, so the 1.18 works perfect for me.

Don't think I'll be putting the PTix on the sidelines anytime soon, but if I do, whatever putter gets the call to the big leagues will be regripped with a 1.18

Sad thing is I'm probably going to be buying another one next week. I got problems.

Sad thing is I'm probably going to be buying another one next week. I got problems.

you just ruined that putter

It's how I make sure nobody steals them.

It's how I make sure nobody steals them.

very true. I will avoid your putter like the plague. Or perhaps I will install one on mine and we can be twins

very true. I will avoid your putter like the plague. Or perhaps I will install one on mine and we can be twins

I would bet money on the latter if you tried it. I saw you eyeing it in MB.

I would bet money on the latter if you tried it. I saw you eyeing it in MB.

I couldn't avoid it. What size was that one?

Jumbo :zdance:

I remember I had a 1.18 on a Cleveland putter for a hot minute til maynards wife and kid stole it at caledonia

I remember I had a 1.18 on a Cleveland putter for a hot minute til maynards wife and kid stole it at caledonia

word is they pawned the grip and trashed the putter

Had one of these laying around so I put it on my scotty to try. I loved the SS I had on it and like a dummy pulled it for a Scotty grip.

Back