Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Stop by Golfsmith tonight for a dozen balls and packing tonight. Booked a car for a 5am pick up tomorrow morning & I can't wait. Can only imagine what you guys that are playing in this thing are feeling.

Safe travels.

Work has been too crazy for me to think much about the MC, which is probably a good thing.

My car is packed up. I'll be leaving straight from the office.

Spending the evening with my parents in Columbia for some dinner and a bucket of balls with my dad. Then off to MB in the morning.

So close...

Spending the evening with my parents in Columbia for some dinner and a bucket of balls with my dad. Then off to MB in the morning.

So close...

Travel safe buddy

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

So close...
Hey we are gonna be playing golf tomorrow, haven't got a chance to say that since the OH invitational last year!

Last minute packing and running around and I am hitting the road at 4pm today. Should be into NC by midnight or 1 am

Delayed flight #1, already changed my connection. Plane fine, security fine, flight crew late...

Pinch me...the dream journey is happening right now

So close...
Safe travels boys.

Seth--that seems like a fitting finale to #DoWorkDotCom.

Just landed in chicago. Was a pleasure to share the flight with j4u. Now i am off to charlotte, he goes to charleston. Probably end up at myrtle same time. Lol

Just landed in chicago. Was a pleasure to share the flight with j4u. Now i am off to charlotte, he goes to charleston. Probably end up at myrtle same time. Lol

You talk too much

This is nuts. It's hitting me like a ton of bricks right now

This is nuts. It's hitting me like a ton of bricks right now

It'll hit me tomorrow when I start the drive down after work. It may get emotional.

egyqanyh.jpg

I've arrived on Pawley's Island. About to have lunch at Caledonia. One of my favorite places on this earth!

egyqanyh.jpg

I've arrived on Pawley's Island. About to have lunch at Caledonia. One of my favorite places on this earth!
Just flat our gorgeous!

egyqanyh.jpg

Where are you?!? I am driving down this drive now...
gesehy4a.jpg

Hi Doug!!!

Well hello there Ryan!!

Waiting for last flight and then a short drive. Crazy what is going through my head right now.

Wohoo!

Attachments

• WP_20140722_001.jpg
    WP_20140722_001.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
1 hour into our drive and Dan is hunting for a Chipotle! We will be in SC tonight.

On the road...
ymu7esev.jpg

Spending 10 hours in a car with a man full off of chipotle sounds like fun :bulgy-eyes:

Exciting that more MCers are converging on True Blue and Caledonia as we speak!!!

Spending 10 hours in a car with a man full off of chipotle sounds like fun :bulgy-eyes:

Glad it's not me!

Just landed in charlotte!

Back