2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Bumping this thread as a big Thank You to the volunteers who are giving up their time to come and help orchestrate this grand event. These guys are in for some hard work, and will be just as exhausted from the heat as the golfers.

So to the Volunteers, JB, GG and all others who will spend the next few days working their tails off for us, THANK YOU!

Heck yea. You all rule and I hope the weekend is something you remember for a long time.

Amen, thank you all for what you are about to embark on and do for both the participants and every person who watches the coverage thereafter. You all rock.

Thanks Beags, was looking in the wrong section

I wanted to take a minute an say thank you in advance to these awesome guys who are selflessly making the trip to MB for this amazing event. Its hard to imagine just how important these guys are to helping make this event happen, and help bring it to hundreds of thousands of people when its all said and done.

The term Rockstars gets throw around quite a bit when it comes to this weekend we are about to partake it, but in my eyes you guys are the real Rockstars.

Enjoy the time at this event, soak it all in and thank you in advance for all that you will do.

Pro Tip (Dont run around filming with the tripod in your hands, its meant to be stationary)

These guys deserve as much attention as the players. They're gonna be a HUGE part of the rest of us experiencing what everyone down there is doing. Big thanks to all these guys.

Yes they do and I hope they don't get frustrated with the amount of times I will say thank you!

I know it seems like us volunteers are giving up a lot by taking time and making our way down to Myrtle Beach but I don't see it that way.

I see it as a way to give back to not only the THP family but to all the 40 participants. They have worked their tails off for 8+ months and the least I can do is give up a few days of my time and give them something they, and everyone else, can remember for a lifetime.

I know it seems like us volunteers are giving up a lot by taking time and making our way down to Myrtle Beach but I don't see it that way.

I see it as a way to give back to not only the THP family but to all the 40 participants. They have worked their tails off for 8+ months and the least I can do is give up a few days of my time and give them something they, and everyone else, can remember for a lifetime.
You're a class act bro. That goes for all of you guys sacrificing your vacation days for us.

You guys are going to make this event lead to the Ultimate Ultimate of bars being set. Just wanted to say thank you in advance.

IMAG1210.jpg

Last edited:

I agree. I not seeing this as sacrifice or anything like that. It's 100% about a way to give back to the place that had given me so much in a short period of time. Hoping to solidify friendships & build new ones in the process.

I agree. I not seeing this as sacrifice or anything like that. It's 100% about a way to give back to the place that had given me so much in a short period of time. Hoping to solidify friendships & build new ones in the process.

Just do your best to stay hydrated. Last year was hot, and this year is supposed to be hotter and humid as well.

If you see the beverage cart, flag them down and ask for two cups of water or ice, whatever. Last year they were topping people off every time they saw us over on TB. Just an awesome staff they have over there.

A huge thanks to the volunteers! Safe travels, and good health!

Remember to take care of yourselves also. Drink something when you can, rest when you can, you will be working hard, and adrenaline might just take over, remember to listen to your bodies, and take care of them!

Can't wait to buy all these boys a beer!

You guys are going to do an amazing job, and are performing a service for the rest of us that we can never appreciate enough. Thank you all for coming and being a huge part of the show.

These guys have already been working hard and doing it with a smile on their face. Big thanks to each and every one of you.

Kill it today vols!!
Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks to all the volunteers helping with this event. you all are going to be getting some bro hugs today, that's for dang sure.

It has been great to meet all the volunteers this week. Their hard work is goes above and beyond.

y5aqevum.jpg

You all are just awesome for doing this. You will be getting some serious hugs today.

Thanks for helping make this day special guys! I will try to thank you all in person today as well!

You guys volunteering are such studs! Kevin, Mike, Chris, Tyler, Gregdan, and orange hog ( i havent had the pleasure of meeting you yet but i will rectify that in an hour or so!) thank you guys so much for all your hard work! You guys complete the grand puzzle that is 2014 #THPMC!

I played with the guys yesterday in my 2nd round and they might be more excited and giddy about their part in this than we are. It was fun talking with Tyler, Kevin and Dan about what is to come.

You guys are knocking it out of the park so far. Thank You so much for offering your time to help bring the community this event.

The volunteers are truly doing a wonderful job. They're doing all asked of them and more, and we just can't thank them enough.

Back