DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. 3BD
2. #cookie
3. Captdru
4. Baldguy
I am a member there via membership at rock creek (both owned by double diamond) and I was told members fee is $20

I should be able to play on the 13th. Bring your golfing boots this course is full of wildlife.

Welcome to the thread Mike! Great group of guys here!

Welcome Mike!

You didn't happen to work at Fossil Creek did you? Last name Rausch?

Man this is a HUGE thread with a big community of DFW THP guys! Awesome to see!

Welcome Mike. How is the new job coming? Im at the GolfETC in Mansfield about once a week, if you ever make it back down there.

I'm trying to find out when Glen Garden is going to close the gates. When I get that, I'll post and we'll coordinate a round there.

I'm trying to find out when Glen Garden is going to close the gates. When I get that, I'll post and we'll coordinate a round there.

I'm in!!! I must play before it's done and gone. The hollow ground that Hogan once walked. It's a must.

I should be in town that weekend. I have a fishing tournament on the 23rd so I wont be going anywhere tell then unless something comes up.

September 13th at The Cliffs Resort

1. 3BD
2. #cookie
3. afwcardinal
4. Baldguy
5. ImaBeRealReal
6. Darin--3bd friend
7. TexasBubba...maybe
8. Niteowl...maybe
9. captdru...maybe

Last edited:
Assuming the sale happens, Glen Garden will lock the gates in November.

So, we have plenty of time. My concern is that, the closer that date gets, the less course maintenance that will happen. My B-IL played there last week and said the course was "lush", which is uncharacteristic of "The Garden". Historically, it's hard/firm/fast, with small greens that require a lot of Texas Wedge and a lot of links style, land it short and run it on, golf.

1. 3BD
2. #cookie
3. Captdru...maybe
4. Baldguy
5. ImaBeRealReal
6. Darin--3bd friend
7. TexasBubba...maybe

Put me in as maybe

1. 3BD
2. #cookie
3. Captdru...maybe
4. Baldguy
5. ImaBeRealReal
6. Darin--3bd friend
7. TexasBubba...maybe
8. Niteowl...maybe

Put me on this list. I definitely want to get out there and play that course.

I meant the weekend of the 9th

Will have to see, but this weekends trip up to Arkansas to my dad's has maybe freed up that weekend for me. We will see. That is the plan at this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back