Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Looks like I am extremely late to this party! Better late than never! I figure this is a fitting place to lose my THP forum posting virginity!

My username... I am a proud Pollock, the hammer portion was a nickname given to me by my last GF!!!!! HAHAHAH I can't even say that with a straight face! Actually a nickname that I was given back in my highschool baseball/golf days. Of course 13 is my lucky number.... so PolishHammer13 it is!

My picture is my golf bag with a beautiful picture I took of one of the holes at Streamsong Golf Club in Florida... FYI I am not sure anyone has heard of or played one of the courses on the Streamsong resort but it just opened in 2012 and it was ABSOLUTELY MAJESTIC! I would rank it up there in my top courses I have ever played! I put it up there with The Ocean Course at Kiawah!

Anyways, thats all I got on this one folks! I look forward to many a good times on THP!

Streamsong is fantastic. It's a not-so-hidden secret amongst Florida players.

So my story:

HBirdman is a reference to Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, which was a show on Cartoon Network that was a spoof of an old 1960s Hanna-Barbera cartoon named 'Birdman and the Galaxy Trio', the law firm in the spoof show is staffed by superheroes. I'm an attorney, and one of my first clients was ironically named 'Harvey Birdman', so it just fit. 80 is a reference to my birth year.

The avatar is Harvey Birdman with speaking his signature "I'll take the case!" tagline.

I had to follow along with the #supervillian trend.

Martsy = hockey nickname, basically the canadian default -sy added to the first syllable of your last name (in this case Martin)...and it stuck as my nickname through college and what my friends still call me today.

Avatar is my college mascot, the Crusader!

Tiger's back!

88543f15-1.jpg

He's back again?

Funny to see this thread pop up. I've been debating changing my avatar lately but I feel people know me for the Maker's Mark bottle. I don't know how many people are like me but I look at avatars before I look at usernames. Smalls changing his avatar completely threw me off.

Funny to see this thread pop up. I've been debating changing my avatar lately but I feel people know me for the Maker's Mark bottle. I don't know how many people are like me but I look at avatars before I look at usernames. Smalls changing his avatar completely threw me off.

I know Smalls' avatar changes by now. Haha

You absolutely can't change yours. I will never recognize you ever again.

Haha. I've kept this one for quite some time. I like it, I think it suits me just fine.

No matter what I do, I always have to go back to Ripsqueak!

No longer in the main event, but showing my support for my teammates anyway.

"If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter."

I am boycotting any party involving a pool at the MC.

You are a great athletic supporter Pete!

Updated my avatar...displaying my affection for such a great driver... :D

Overboard? Perhaps. But this thing revolutionized my tee game....as did these forums. I love THP. Thus, it was about time I put a few minutes into a decent avatar...

Back to Ripsqueak.

Username is my current company and first name. Pretty simple right? Avatar is an ugly pic of me for now. :) My signature image is my current rig I'm gaming. I do fluctuate on the driver and putter tho. And my preferred ball is of course the SR3, but sometime you gotta play what you can get!

You think you know......but you have no idea. :alien:

Username is a nickname I was given as a baby, a play on Christopher. Avatar pays homage to the 1st Infantry Division (Big Red One), with whom I served, and Ohio State, one of my alma maters.

Username - nickname I was given in college, where I started playing golf.
Avatar - I stumbled across this photo of the Count, who can count my golf strokes per hole, luckily not often greater than 10! Ten! Hahahahaha (cue thunder and lightening)!

Back