New guy from Alberta

Hey all

New member here from Alberta, just getting back into golf from a 8 year break, so far so good, back up t0 two rounds a week, still a far cry from the 5 I used to play, hoping to get back into the mid to high 80's. I have a long way to go as I'm averaging in the 105 range over my last 10 rounds.

anyway lookign forward to learning alot here

Hey,

I just joined and live in Alberta myself :)

Hey all

New member here from Alberta, just getting back into golf from a 8 year break, so far so good, back up t0 two rounds a week, still a far cry from the 5 I used to play, hoping to get back into the mid to high 80's. I have a long way to go as I'm averaging in the 105 range over my last 10 rounds.

anyway lookign forward to learning alot here

How is the devon golf course? every time i drive by it, it makes me want to stop in and play!!! Mind you most golf courses have that affect on me lol!!! Have you ever played Alberta Springs? My brother in law shot 60 from the tips out there a couple years back, broke the course record by 5 shots, said he missed two putts :(

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, Welcome. All I can say is where were all those Albertans when I was up there last summer?

Back