How old is he russ? My boy calls that a shipshot.

We are going to do that next year I think. We tried tee ball this year and he just didn't take to it like he does golf. He was good, but found it boring. My instructor does junior clinics indoors in the winter that look fun and then maybe some regular lessons after that.

He's 8. Lessons are 2x per week for one hour, and he loves it. So far almost everything has been short game, working backwards from the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a good site they use for toddler golf shoes? My son is a toddler size 10 and the kids shoes size 1 are way too big for him

I just got this picture from the babysitter. Sure lightens my day.

10570563_831500150201185_823528514409787901_n.jpg

I just got this picture from the babysitter. Sure lightens my day.

10570563_831500150201185_823528514409787901_n.jpg
Lol I use to LOVE sitting / playing in laundry baskets. Great pic

Someone looks excited. lol

Someone looks excited. lol

What's funny is that she loves getting her picture taken and will ham it up either smile huge or make a pout face. I guarantee you, she knew what she was doing.

No change this week with the wife. We've gone from predicting a week early delivery to "you might want to plan for him arriving up to a week late".

Does anyone have a good site they use for toddler golf shoes? My son is a toddler size 10 and the kids shoes size 1 are way too big for him
I've used BudgetGolf with good success for kids size shoes ($15 for FJs) but don't know of any options for a toddler size. I just put my kids in tennis shoes at that age.

My daughter had her first bowling experience, and she won! (Full disclosure, she used bumpers!)

Had little dude's 1 year pictures yesterday. Turns 1 year old on Monday. By far the best year of my life.

Couple of quick shots.

No change this week with the wife. We've gone from predicting a week early delivery to "you might want to plan for him arriving up to a week late".

Hate that uncertainty. It's like Christmas Day, but you don't know the day. One thing is for sure though - it'll happen eventually! With our first we were just hoping he didn't come early b/c we were buying and moving into a house. He was right on time. The second was a week late and we had to induce.

Sis in law just had her first a week late - he was a 10 pounder lol.

What's your due date?

Hate that uncertainty. It's like Christmas Day, but you don't know the day. One thing is for sure though - it'll happen eventually! With our first we were just hoping he didn't come early b/c we were buying and moving into a house. He was right on time. The second was a week late and we had to induce.

Sis in law just had her first a week late - he was a 10 pounder lol.

What's your due date?
Due date is the 31st, so I'm definitely being antsy. My wife's sister though had both her children two weeks early, so I was hoping there was an "early gene" involved. Maybe there's just something in the Okie water they're drinking.

Two appointments ago, the doc said "Wow, you've softened up well, I expect he'll come a week early." This past appointment however the doc said "Hmmm, no change." I asked how long they wait to induce and she told me a week.

Now I know why father's pace ... the whole waiting bit starts much early than onset of labor!

Yea man. I can remember sitting there every night thinking will it be tonight? One thing you might do is make a small list of last minute things to grab for your bag I assume you have packed. Toothbrushes, etc. I know with the boy that I was pretty much in panic mode and the list made things much easier.

Yea man. I can remember sitting there every night thinking will it be tonight? One thing you might do is make a small list of last minute things to grab for your bag I assume you have packed. Toothbrushes, etc. I know with the boy that I was pretty much in panic mode and the list made things much easier.
Yeah, my wife made me pack a bag as she informed me there was no way I was leaving that hospital (even to care for our dogs - MiL will house sit for us) until it was time to bring him home. Have the iPad all stuffed with movies and music, have a couple of books downloaded, and my work iPhone charged in case someone at work really needs to speak with me. I'm sure I'll forget something though, so that list'll come in handy. Thanks for the suggestion.

You'll be ready to run out of there by the end of the first day lol.

First night is pretty annoying since they have to do vitals, get the baby fed every three hours. With the first one we let them take him to the nursery at night b/c everybody said it would get us some rest, but it didn't really help. They still come barging in every three hours and I think they caused the boy to think night was day. They do baths, tests, etc while they are away. Second one we kept in the room and after the regular checks were over we sort of told them to stay the hell out of the room and we'd wake up on our own to do what needed done.

Ugggh we had our first real choking scare last night at dinner. I cleared her mouth and she was able to get it up but it was damn scary. The look on her face will be burned into my brain for a long time.

I need to get some first aid training ASAP, never have I felt more helpless .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that's a scary one. Infant CPR is a good one to know. You can find info on the internet and practice on a doll too while you look for a class.

So far in the past month I have had to keep both my kids from choking on something. My 2 year old likes to find mommy's necklaces and put them in his mouth. This time one of the charms came off and went down his windpipe. Maybe 2 days later he decides to hand his 7mo one of his plastic pirate coins from his bday party and I had to pull that out of his throat. Needless to say daddy then when on a tangent of throwing away any small items that could be swallowed or choked on. And of course mommy now has to keep her jewelry in the actual case she has which is high up in our closet. Lol. Here is a picture of my 2 boys.

boys_zpsed077990.jpg

And the best picture I have ever taken of my oldest son this past xmas.
1004807_10102664923019752_716210597_n_zps86581d0c.jpg

Glad to see my kids aren't the only ones that play with the sugar packets, built in toys!

Haha. Oh yea. He played with them for a solid 20 minutes until the food got to the table.

And here we go. At the hospital, wife is hooked up to a monitor. 1cm dilated and she is uncomfortable as all get out. Hope this is it!

Maybe the docs initial week early guess was correct after all!

And here we go. At the hospital, wife is hooked up to a monitor. 1cm dilated and she is uncomfortable as all get out. Hope this is it!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk
Good luck to you and your wife Tom!

Maybe the docs initial week early guess was correct after all!
Good Luck today , I hope your handed a bundle of joy today !

Definitely early labor. Waiting on doctors recommendation.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Back