Beta starts in July. And I can tell you if it's an improvement upon the alpha then I can't believe what the full version will bring to the table

How do you get into the beta again? Isn't a pre order thing?

Xbox one here. So no alpha for me

Played the Destiny Alpha ... Highly recommend this game ... Can't wait ... I am in a lull right now.

Steam summer sale is in full swing so I've been able to pick up a few games I dont own yet and will buy a ton more games I'll never play. Lately I've been playing The walking dead season two, football manager 14, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, and the next car game (which is pure chaos), and tropico 5.

Battlefield Hardline gets delays till early 2015....hopefully they're learning from their mistake of rushing out the last installment and having soooooooo many issues with it

Battlefield Hardline gets delays till early 2015....hopefully they're learning from their mistake of rushing out the last installment and having soooooooo many issues with it

Yup. Good on their part.

I wish more developers would take this approach rather than pushing half finished games to market and then patching for the entire first year

They should work on their current, unfinished games before they release anything else.

They should work on their current, unfinished games before they release anything else.

It is a different developer, but it's still EA, and I couldn't agree with you more. Battlefield 4 was so broken. Still is, which is unreal. The fact that they put out a beta for Hardline makes me a little more hopeful for this one

360 gamer here.

FIFA World Cup Brazil has been a big addiction for me lately. Just can't get enough.

And can't wait for MADDEN!!!

It is a different developer, but it's still EA, and I couldn't agree with you more. Battlefield 4 was so broken. Still is, which is unreal. The fact that they put out a beta for Hardline makes me a little more hopeful for this one

Honestly I think the beta for battlefield was the release haha.. they've been patching that broken disaster for months and it has to be nothing short of embarrassing for the company.

Any THPers need a Destiny beta code for xbox one? I have two extras

Haven't touched my 360 in several months up until recently. Played one of my fav sandbox games Just Cause 2.

Honestly I think the beta for battlefield was the release haha.. they've been patching that broken disaster for months and it has to be nothing short of embarrassing for the company.

Yeah, something tells me they knew their game wouldn't compete this fall with how well their beta was.

Destiny is fantastic so far.

Played the Destiny Beta for a little bit last night, so far it's exactly what I expected from Bungie. Just a great game with fantastic gameplay, the controls are very fluid.

Do you still need one lightning

Guess I need to go pre order. I want to try it

I am very ehhh on it at the moment. Doubtful I buy it, but I wasn't a big halo fan, and this game feels very similar to me.

Back