Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice start to the second half for the Tribe. My youngest boy was so excited watching them earlier! He kept coming in every few minutes to give me updates. It's pretty cool to watch a young, unjaded baseball fan. I forgot how pure a boy's love for his team can be!

Kluber is tearing it up for CLE. ESPN stated that he's the first Tribe pitcher since Sam McDowell in 1965 to go 8 & 2/3 or more with 10+ KOs and 2 or less runs. (And that stat tells you all you need to know about the lack of Indians pitching over the last 50 years).

of course, this is a silly damn stat. How many starters pitch complete games anymore?

Tough decision for the Rays right now. If they keep winning, it's hard to deal Price. However, as Price keeps winning, his value increases.

Tough decision for the Rays right now. If they keep winning, it's hard to deal Price. However, as Price keeps winning, his value increases.

I keep hearing the Braves are interested, which is just dumb, IMO. Price is a great pitcher, but I don't see pitching being our problem, especially as much as it will take to make a deal for him.

I keep hearing grumblings here of the Cardinals. I guess they have some prospect some see as a left handed Puig.

I keep hearing the Braves are interested, which is just dumb, IMO. Price is a great pitcher, but I don't see pitching being our problem, especially as much as it will take to make a deal for him.

Yeah I never have thought that was going to happen.

I think he will ended up being traded. But I do think they will wait til the last minute. If Baltimore slips and we end up 5 games back at the deadline I would enjoy seeing what we can do with him.

Rays just don't learn. Make mcgee pitch 8th so Balfour can out 2 guys on in 9th and get pulled

Rays just don't learn. Make mcgee pitch 8th so Balfour can out 2 guys on in 9th and get pulled

Unfreakingbelievabe dude.

I almost wonder if it's contract related. They are afraid labeling him a closer will push his arbitration value up.

Forsythe deserves the save there.

Rays sweep the Twins. Not willing to die just yet.

Unfreakingbelievabe dude.

I almost wonder if it's contract related. They are afraid labeling him a closer will push his arbitration value up.

Forsythe deserves the save there.
Dudes been as automatic as just about anyone else in the league too

Cards back into a tie for first. Hoping they are able to land Price, for the right deal at least...

Cards back into a tie for first. Hoping they are able to land Price, for the right deal at least...

I do think they will get him for the right deal, I think it's going to take a big catch.

I hope he goes there if we do trade him. I think it would be a great fit for him. But if the Baltimore score holds up, we will only be 7.5 back. We may have a push in us yet.

Haha. I dont understand why every hitter doesn't lay down a bunt against these shifts. I would.

That's hysterical.

"How dare you hit it to the side of the field where we moved everyone from"

That's hysterical.

"How dare you hit it to the side of the field where we moved everyone from"

There have been alot of dumb complaints, but this was a new low.

I can see Colby ' s point.....no I can't. He is just mad cuz he is terrible.

So Price took in the game from Busch Stadium yesterday... Obviously he was in town already, but still I hope he enjoyed his experience enough to consider a financial commitment to St. Louis if they Cards try and trade for him.

So Price took in the game from Busch Stadium yesterday... Obviously he was in town already, but still I hope he enjoyed his experience enough to consider a financial commitment to St. Louis if they Cards try and trade for him.

It seems like a good fit for both sides.

Uggla Just signed a minor league deal with the Giants

It seems like a good fit for both sides.

I think so really all depends on who we have to give up. I think the Cards will be willing to listen on just about everyone, provided they get that financial commitment from Price.

Love the rain delay activities!

ezube9as.jpg

So I get to cross this off the bucket list now! What a ballpark

very nice!

You knew Tulowitzki couldn't stay healthy all year. It was just a matter of time before he went on the DL. Took longer than I thought actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back