The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While everyone else is MC'ing it this weekend I've got a little golfapalooza weekend planned (huge thanks to an assortment of vouchers, no way I could swing this otherwise):

Thur - Old Macdonald
Fri - Pacific Dunes, Bandon Dunes, maybe Preserve
Sat a.m. - Bandon Trails

Drive to Florence,
Sat p.m. - Sandpines Golf Club
Sun a.m. - Ocean Dunes

Walking 121 holes in 4 days...could be interesting :)

Mon a.m. - Chiropractor
Mon p.m. - Pedicure
Wed a.m. - wake up from 36 hour sleep

We brought Tucker home from the shelter today!

4ydety8a.jpg

da9eruse.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations and Enjoy!

I just drove into Boston and didn't hit traffic until 1 mile before my exit. It's like a July miracle!!

Everything is all booked up for my Bachelor Party!

Staying in Orlando for one night and then to Tampa for 3 nights.

Cannot freaking wait!!!!!

I just drove into Boston and didn't hit traffic until 1 mile before my exit. It's like a July miracle!!

aaaaaaaaand we made it out in record time, the car didn't come to a complete stop more than 5x on 93. It'll never happen again, I guarantee it.

Work is done, all gear is packed. Fly out in 13 hours.

It's on!

Everything is all booked up for my Bachelor Party!

Staying in Orlando for one night and then to Tampa for 3 nights.

Cannot freaking wait!!!!!

What are yall doing while in Tampa

While everyone else is MC'ing it this weekend I've got a little golfapalooza weekend planned (huge thanks to an assortment of vouchers, no way I could swing this otherwise):

Thur - Old Macdonald
Fri - Pacific Dunes, Bandon Dunes, maybe Preserve
Sat a.m. - Bandon Trails

Drive to Florence,
Sat p.m. - Sandpines Golf Club
Sun a.m. - Ocean Dunes

Walking 121 holes in 4 days...could be interesting :)

Sounds like an awesome weekend of golf.

Work is done, all gear is packed. Fly out in 13 hours.

It's on!

See ya soon Brother!!

sumuhyny.jpg

u9adu7ap.jpg

Got to spend my afternoon babysitting this little one.

Good form on that headstand

See you in MB. We get in around the same time.

Yep, likely see you at the airport!

I can give a ride to caledonia depending on hertz giving a 2 or 4 door....we shall see!

Yep, likely see you at the airport!

I can give a ride to caledonia depending on hertz giving a 2 or 4 door....we shall see!

Big Time secured a rental so I'll be good. Thanks for the offer.

Big Time secured a rental so I'll be good. Thanks for the offer.

Gotcha. Still available if it helps and i have room.

That's what I was planning all along until my 4 door was somehow changed to a projected 2 on effin priceline. Still feel bad about that.

Gotcha. Still available if it helps and i have room.

That's what I was planning all along until my 4 door was somehow changed to a projected 2 on effin priceline. Still feel bad about that.

So now Cookie wants to carpool?!? LOL!! Sort of glad we got one now. Tons of moving parts to this week!

Probably a bit of premature excitement... But I feel like I might get an interview for an inside sales position.

Sales is where my heart is, but with a family now... I cannot take a big plunge into sales that involves a lot of commission and no big base salary,

Well my best friend lead me to a inside sales position at his company and it's 100% salary! Get your feet wet and then get into commission.

Sales is where I want to be and will be eventually.

Probably a bit of premature excitement... But I feel like I might get an interview for an inside sales position.

Sales is where my heart is, but with a family now... I cannot take a big plunge into sales that involves a lot of commission and no big base salary,

Well my best friend lead me to a inside sales position at his company and it's 100% salary! Get your feet wet and then get into commission.

Good luck to you! I'm actually headed in the opposite direction - with a family I'm looking to get into a fully salaried non-sales position. Like it or not, I've got college to pay for with my oldest in 4 years, and having a few "down" years isn't going to cut it. I enjoy the aspect of working with people to help solve their problems, but I'm not a fan of the fluctuation the economy (or changing company policy) can bring. Hope it works out for you!

from a rant to a HHJJ, that is a big day, very happy for you

Well that is a good twist to end the day!

She didn't turn me down!!

ehese8ed.jpg

Just want to take a second and say thanks to Josh for offering the help in the process. It was greatly appreciated bud!!

She didn't turn me down!!

ehese8ed.jpg

Just want to take a second and say thanks to Josh for offering the help in the process. It was greatly appreciated bud!!

Great news buddy. Kept on checking to see when wed see an update. Bet that's a nice weight of your shoulders.

Great news buddy. Kept on checking to see when wed see an update. Bet that's a nice weight of your shoulders.

Actually not a whole lot at all! You know when you meet her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back