WTB: Sun Mountain Tour Series Shadow/Black/Blue

Martsy

Reaction score
Handicap
18.5 GHIN
Not sure how i never saw this bag for the last year it's been out...but now i am in love, just as it's been discontinued for the 2015 stock that is coming out in a couple months.

Know it's a big long shot, but in case you have this bag and have been thinking of switching it up, I'd be very interested in buying it from you at a very fair price.

tour-series-cart-3_zps95718feb.jpg

Looks like it has pretty much everything you could ask for in a cart bag...

http://www.golfballs.com/Golf-Misc/...-zRFX-UmqSsdutj7-OkSI24bvkmFQ57FwaAv968P8HAQ#

Found one on this website, but you could also try Sun Mountain direct. I have dealt with them a couple of times and there customer service has been top notch every time.

yea I've tried. golfballs.com just drop ships (and we've had this dicussion...which kind of takes them off my list of companies i'd do business with as they still show having it in stock), and Sun Mountain is no longer making as they clear out for 2015 inventory which should come out in Sept. Trust me, I've tried every retailer through google that indicated they had one, they're all out.

The golf shop (Van's Golf Shop) near me has two of these bags - one white and black, one white, red, and black. PM me if you want a new one.

Back