What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A disappointing 81. 2 3 jacks and a double and triple. That's 7 strokes I left out there and had 2 more easy birdie putts that I under-read the break. Hit some great shots, but will look to do a bit more tomorrow afternoon!

A disappointing 81. 2 3 jacks and a double and triple. That's 7 strokes I left out there and had 2 more easy birdie putts that I under-read the break. Hit some great shots, but will look to do a bit more tomorrow afternoon!

keep working at it Tyler, I know you have the game to do better

Subbed tonight in the company league and shot a 44. Had a really weird start arriving to the course with minutes to spare only to find my group on the tee and two guys having already teed off. Literally put my bag on the cart and grabbed a club to tee off. I took a quadruple bogey on the first hole.. Thinking I had screwed up the time, two of the guys apologized after the hole for rushing me and admitted we teed off early..

I was really proud of the fact that I didn't let the hole get to me and played pretty respectable (+4) the rest of the way. Really like the way I am swinging my irons but my woods were a little quick.

Subbed tonight in the company league and shot a 44. Had a really weird start arriving to the course with minutes to spare only to find my group on the tee and two guys having already teed off. Literally put my bag on the cart and grabbed a club to tee off. I took a quadruple bogey on the first hole.. Thinking I had screwed up the time, two of the guys apologized after the hole for rushing me and admitted we teed off early..

I was really proud of the fact that I didn't let the hole get to me and played pretty respectable (+4) the rest of the way. Really like the way I am swinging my irons but my woods were a little quick.

I can't wait to see your lessons transform your game my friend!!

I can't wait to see your lessons transform your game my friend!!
Thanks my friend. It is getting there and getting really close. Highlight tonight was sticking a 5 iron from 200 out to about 15 feet.

Played 18 thus morning and shot a very disappointing 81 with three doubles. Even more frustrating we're the 7 puts over the lip of the cup without a single one falling. Speed was not an issue (none ran past the cup more than a foot), they just would not fall. Time to spend more time on the putting green.

Played my home course this afternoon from the Blue Tees with my newly acquired iron set (Taylormade RAC MB TP Smoke Forged Blades)
played well considering I had just picked these irons up this AM.
Posted a 75
38 front-37 back
5 bogies and 2 birdies
Was killing my 3 wood (used it off the Tee on 6 par 4's at or under 400 yds) and hybrids today.
Irons were pretty solid as well considering their first round in the bag and didn't even get any Range Time with them.
6638 Yards Rating 72.0 Slope 135

b2e86805def5087d1f32d6a884f41cce_f12.jpg
9400f07e6d97eb6d676b372fd98777c0_f13.jpg

Nice 75 JH

48 in the work league. was playing pretty solid bogey golf but had a couple of blow ups. hit my second shot on 9 to 3 foot and missed the birdie putt

Played my first round since June 25 today, with Wicked Cool Bearded Man and one of his friends. Shot 47-38 for 85. 9/14 FIR, 9/18 GIR, so my ball striking was fairly good, but my short game and putting were atrocious. I guess it makes sense considering that all I've been practicing for over a month is long game while trying to make some swing changes. I only had 2 bad swings off of the tee today, which is actually pretty good for me, and I drove the ball beautifully on my last 9 holes, so that was a positive development. I need to get back to work on my chipping and putting.

Played my first round since June 25 today, with Wicked Cool Bearded Man and one of his friends. Shot 47-38 for 85. 9/14 FIR, 9/18 GIR, so my ball striking was fairly good, but my short game and putting were atrocious. I guess it makes sense considering that all I've been practicing for over a month is long game while trying to make some swing changes. I only had 2 bad swings off of the tee today, which is actually pretty good for me, and I drove the ball beautifully on my last 9 holes, so that was a positive development. I need to get back to work on my chipping and putting.

Nice back 9 Amol! That is real good shooting with nearly a month between rounds.

Played 9 @ Maple Brook today, 6/7 fairways averaged 283 on those, the one I missed was a nose divin snipe hook that left me 218 and a small tree 25 yds smack dab in my line, hit my best shot of the day with my 2 hybrid over the tree with a baby draw to the back fringe. Not for and old guy! (54)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played my local executive course for a quick 9, shot a 41 in this tropical like weather we are having in WNY.
Driving the ball like a boss, but putting terrible! Gotta hit the practice green and work on my routine.

Played in my final league match before the Morgan Cup, and to say I'm excited is an understatement. Played the back 9 which is the harder of the 2, and finished with a 41, which is the lowest I've ever been on this course. I had a double bogey, 3 bogies, and the rest were pars. Thinking back, I only had 2 shots that I wasn't happy with, and both came on the double bogey hole that is very much in my head. Topped the drive leaving me 240 out over some water, hit a nice recovery 5i to put me 60 yards out. I pulled my 58* but didn't fully commit and chunked it about half way. Chipped on from there and 2 putt for bogey. The rest of the shots were all serviceable, and I hit 6/9 GIR, which is just unheard of for my game. As far as tune-ups go, this has put me in a phenomenal mental position, and I'm ready for the MC!

shot 39 in league action, 4 bogies one birdie, only one problem last night, had 2 each 3 putt bogies, each three putt started out with 25' or so, blew one by 5' and left the other 4' short and missed them both

40/38-78, 7/18 gir, 9/13 fir, 32 putts. A new PB on my home course!

Wrenched my back yesterday, and it's still pretty tight. But it's nice and sunny outside and I'm running out of time to fit care-free, no planning needed, golfing in before the little one arrives. Thinking I should just go for it and pay for it later in back pain.

I played very well today. Despite burning about 5 edges during the round, I managed to shoot -2 on the front nine and even on the back for -2 70.

Really pumped to do that on True Blue. I love this course and this experience so much.

I played very well today. Despite burning about 5 edges during the round, I managed to shoot -2 on the front nine and even on the back for -2 70.

Really pumped to do that on True Blue. I love this course and this experience so much.

You played some very boring golf. Need to use that cut shot more often.

Superb round sir!

42/40 - 82

Started on the back today at True Blue. Bermuda is new to me but I quickly adjusted. Frist 9 was a little dicey but I really turned it around on the 2nd. For a first look I'm really happy with how I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back